est. per hourTaco Bell • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $15 - $18.75
Verified per hourWawa • 30d ago Good pay Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourStaples • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourStaples • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourFamily Dollar • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Up to $11.00
Verified per hourLittle Caesars • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourDollar Tree • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $14.93 - $15.68
Verified per hourRestaurant Depot • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourPollo Tropical • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Retail Inventory Specialist - Full-time
| Estimated Pay ||$16 per hour|
|Location|| 7500 West Commercial Blvd |
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Receive a $400.00 sign on bonus!!
The world of working and learning has changed. This is your opportunity to be a part of a brand transformation and growth strategy within the retail industry. Staples is helping our customers and community discover innovative products, services, and inspiration that unlock what’s possible, while empowering you to unlock your potential. Our people are the heart of our success and there has never been a better time to join us as we lead the way in a new era of working and learning.
As an Inventory Specialist, you will be collaborative and inclusive in helping our customers while being part of a fun, team-oriented retail culture. You’ll provide an exceptional customer experience through maintaining accurate inventory controls within the store. You will also coach other team members to ensure accuracy of inventory and proper backroom operations.
Get great perks.
- Full-time hours, generous paid time off, career growth opportunities, and weekly pay
- Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Hiring immediately
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans and other retailers, etc.)
- Full medical benefits package, 401(k) with company match, and many more benefits
Schedule an interview immediately.
- Schedule an interview potentially within minutes of applying. We'll let you know within 24 hours if you're not eligible. In-person interviews are at the store location
Play an active role in helping both your store and your customer win.
- Process inventory controls such as return to vendor or return to warehouse
- Ensure back of house operations and truck process are consistent with company safety policies and standards to maintain stock levels
- Respond quickly to customer requests and concerns
- Create a positive, inviting environment for customers and maintain a neat and clean store
- Understand and use basic selling skills to engage and present solutions
- Be flexible in performing other duties as assigned (i.e., reserving online pick-ups, returns, cashier)
Essential skills and experience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and weekends)
- Must be able to engage with customers and help them with their needs
- Collaborate and work with other team members
- High attention to detail; ability to juggle many priorities and manage execution
- Ability to lift/move materials up to the 100 pound range, climb ladders, stand and walk continuously
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.