Multiple Special Education Teachers (SPED) needed for 23/24 School Year near Walterboro, SC - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$23 per hour|
|Location||Walterboro, South Carolina|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Multiple Special Education Teachers (SPED) needed for 23/24 School Year near Walterboro, SC
We are currently seeking Special Education Teachers for the 23/24 school year. The Special Education Teacher will work collaboratively with school personnel in providing, implementing, designing, and adapting instructional programs for the special educational needs of identified students in a variety of settings. A primary focus is the establishment of a positive learning environment that promotes a high level of achievement for all students while considering the background and developmental level of the individual student. This is an onsite position.
Location: Walterboro, SC
Start: 23/24 SY
Full Time: 37.5 hours/week
- Caseload: Early Childhood, Elementary and Middle School
- Implement, and monitor individualized education plans (IEPs).
- Work collaboratively with general education teachers and other support staff to provide the best possible outes for students.
- Support students' academic, social, and emotional growth through effective teaching strategies and interventions.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress and participate in IEP meetings.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
- Active SC Special Education Teacher Credentials
- Full-time benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) plan with pany match.
If you are an experienced Special Education Teacher looking to work in a supportive and collaborative environment, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.