est. per hourDollar Tree • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourCaptain D's • 30d ago Fast responseUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $14 - $17
Verified per hourenmarket • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
| Estimated Pay ||$18 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Responsible for processing various materials in a solidification pit. This includes the use of other powered industrial equipment such as forklifts and wheel loaders.
- Scale trucks into the facility and designate offloading area
- Unload materials from incoming vehicles and stage to assigned areas.
- Load materials onto outbound vehicles.
- Operate heavy machinery in confined areas.
- sign inbound and outbound shipping documents.
- Maintain safe and clean work areas.
- Perform basic operator maintenance (grease equipment, clean filters, change small fittings)
- Sort material by type and grade.
- Complete electronic training monthly.
- Participate in daily shift meetings.
- Perform daily preventative maintenance on equipment as needed.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Identify safety hazards in the workplace.
- Any other duties assigned by manager.
- Lift 51 lbs unassisted (reference NIOSH Lifting Reommendationss for an Industrial worker)
- Valid certification to operate forklift (OSHA Requirement)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- asic math, reading comprehension and writing skills
- Work long hours doing repetitive motions in any weather conditions
- Work in a dustry environment
- Manage time effctivelyAbility to work independently or as a team
- Ability to wear a respirator
SHIFT: -not applicable-
RAIL, WASTE, MARINE, CORPORATE:
POSITION: THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.
OPEN DATE: 9/22/2023
LOCATION: GA, Fitzgerald
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
VLS Environmental Services is the recognized industry leader in providing Environmental Solutions to our Industrial and Manufacturing clients.? A financially stable company that has experienced significant organic and inorganic growth over the past several years, VLS offers the perks of a big company (competitive pay, great time off packages, and solid benefits, including paid life insurance and a 401(k) match of up to 5%) combined with the collaborative and results-driven culture of a small one.?