est. per hourHealthMarkets • 5d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourDan Anderson - State Farm Agent • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $67,000.00 to $266,000.00
Verified per yearAmeriPro Roofing • 19h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourHealthCare Support • 19h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourDorr Agency • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourCOUNTRY Financial • 19h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourAmerican Income Life AO - Malina Hodur • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourFarmers Insurance & Financial Services • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourLoffler Companies, Inc. • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
P&C Senior Risk Engineering Account Executive - Full-time
|Saint Cloud, Minnesota
About this job
Zurich’s Risk Engineering Middle Market Midwest Team is seeking an Account Executive with property and casualty loss control experience. This role will include both field and account engineering responsibilities. This is a work from home role positioned within the Midwest (MN, KC, MO, OH, OK) and will have occasional presence in the local office. This role includes a company car with expected travel at 15%.
Our Sr Risk Engineering Account Executive is responsible for:
- Management of account risk portfolio and providing account level engineering to meet underwriting requirements.
- Developing and implementing customer service strategies that reduce loss and improve customer operations.
- Providing engineering support to underwriting team by attending client broker meetings
- Monitoring middle market account engineering services to ensure that delivery is proper, on-time, and cost effective.
- Performing field engineering services where necessary, primarily for middle market property and casualty accounts and/or prospects within the region.
- Providing advanced property and casualty consultative services to customers, including identifying exposures with significant loss potential, investigation of cause/effect of major losses and property management programs
- Assisting in marketing Zurich risk transfer insurance products in conjunction with underwriting professionals and agents across company business segments.
- Bachelors Degree and 6 or more years of experience within the Risk Engineering area
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and 8 or more years of experience within the Risk Engineering area
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience working in a team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Fire Science, Health and Safety, or related degree
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM) designation
- Certified Fire Protection Specialist (CFPS)
- HPR Property experience
- Industry experience in manufacturing, health science, technology.
- Account oversight experience as a Loss Control/Risk Engineering consultant with middle market or large customers property and casualty lines of business and programs. (Auto, General and products Liability, Worker’s Compensation, Property, SIR, Guaranteed Cost, Large Deductibles).
- Capable of managing and coordinating safety services for middle market and large customers with multiple locations.
- Knowledgeable in safety management programs that control workplace hazards, educate employees, and promote safety awareness/accountability
- Able to conduct safety training with large and small groups at all business levels
- Strong communication and results-oriented consultative skills
- Outstanding collaboration skills
- History of working successfully in a team environment
- High degree of proficiency in using computer and related software or system
As a condition of employment at Zurich, employees must adhere to any COVID-related health and safety protocols in place at that time ().
A future with Zurich. What can go right when you apply at Zurich?
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 150 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. Today, Zurich North America is a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. We serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology, and we insure 90% of the Fortune 500®. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, we strive to provide ongoing career development opportunities, and we foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our colleagues, our customers and the communities we serve. Zurich maintains a comprehensive employee benefits package for employees as well as eligible dependents and competitive compensation. Please click to learn more.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers’ expectations. Zurich does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status. EOE disability/vet
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
Location(s): AM - Minnesota Virtual Office, AM - Overland Park, AM - Kansas Virtual Office, AM - Missouri Virtual Office, AM - Ohio Virtual Office, AM - Oklahoma Virtual Office, AM - St. Louis
Remote Working: Yes
Schedule: Full Time
Linkedin Recruiter Tag: #LI-AW1 #LI-ASSOCIATE