| Verified Pay ||$75,000 - $90,500 per year|
About this job
Bassett Physical Therapy/BPT Kidz is seeking a dedicated and passionate speech language pathologist to join our growing team for the Bassett, Martinsville, and surrounding Henry County areas. New graduates are welcome! BPT provides clinic-based pediatric and adult physical, occupational and speech therapy. We are a therapist owned company focused on providing quality and dynamic therapy services in a nurturing and collaborative environment. Our philosophy, we want to share with our new speech language pathologist, is that all children and adults, regardless of ability, have an innate desire to engage and communicate and it is the job of the speech language pathologist and team to facilitate that desire. If you, as a speech language pathologist, have the desire to challenge yourself and help adults and families with children of special needs, then join our team. We are building our adult speech therapy offerings and look forward to partnering with a passionate therapist to establish the best in class program in the area. We are also open to the opportunity for an SLP to work in both the pediatric and adult population as our clinics are side-by-side. We offer a competitive salary and benefit package and very flexible schedules to accommodate a great work/life balance.
GENERAL BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Monday through Friday Schedule
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance provided by Major Carriers
- Term Life Insurance (100% company paid)
- Optional Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Optional Accident, Cancer, and Hospital Supplemental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Holiday's, Vacation, and Sick Time
- New graduates welcome!
- Possesses a degree from a masters or higher program in speech language pathology approved by the Virginia Board of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology.
- Is licensed to practice as a speech language pathologist within the State of Virginia (we can supervise you for your C's).
- Community/home health experience is preferred, but not required.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
- Screening including a negative TB skin test and/or CXR and other tests as required by Bassett Physical Therapy.
- Maintains current CPR certification.