Management - Now Hiring
| Estimated Pay
|$29 per hour
| 572 NC 16 South
Taylorsville, North Carolina
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
As a Shift Manager or Restaurant Manager you will be responsible for assisting the execution of daily operations activities. The following provides an overview of the basic responsibilities of a Restaurant Manager however, with each certification you will be qualified and expected to provide additional leadership in one or more additional areas (Open/Close, Kitchen and/or Customer Service). You may be responsible for overall restaurant effectiveness. As needed, you may be assigned other managerial and supervisory responsibilities, including performing as the Operations Leader. See certification position descriptions below.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Train, monitor and reinforce food safety procedures to crew members.
- Act as Cash Manager as needed, including setting up cash register(s) at open and verifying cash at close.
- Perform walk-thru to ensure restaurant is ready to open/close and/or rush-ready.
- Work with Restaurant Management team to train, develop and communicate with crew members and Team Trainers through team huddles, manager meetings, etc. Supervise crew members and Team Trainers in a way that maximizes retention.
- Supervise, coordinate and delegate the execution of operations tasks and ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures to "Delight Every Customer".
- Work with Restaurant Management team to ensure quality, production and service standards are met and to create a safe, efficient and professional environment for customer and other employees.
- Help execute appropriate shift-specific procedures according to daily operations plan. Assist the Restaurant Management team in maintaining proper coverage via crew member schedules to ensure that the restaurant attains/exceeds all customer service standards.
- Follow up and ensure resolution of customer complaints or concerns as needed.
The Wendy's Company is the world's second largest quick-service hamburger company. The Wendy's system includes more than 6,500 franchise and Company restaurants in the U.S. and 25 other countries and U.S. territories worldwide.
Education / Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- One or more years of restaurant experience
- 6 months or more of restaurant, retail, customer service focused, or equivalent experience
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining composure and giving sound advice and direction. Must be able to take direction, give direction, work well in a team environment and have a strong customer orientation focus.
- Must exhibit professionalism, composure, and discretion when expediting or resolving all customer related concerns and issues.
- Ability to work, concentrate and perform duties accurately in a fast paced environment that may involve noise and hot/cold temperatures or other elements. Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time. Position requires the use of a headset. Frequent lifting and carrying (up to 25-50 pounds, as necessary), reaching, pushing, pulling, bending, kneeling and stooping is involved.
- Must be available to report for work promptly and regularly, as well as work all day parts and days of the week. May be required to transfer from one location to another and must have the ability to travel to other restaurants, area office, etc., as business needs dictate.
- Must have or be willing to obtain ServSafe certification by end of training
It is the policy of Tar Heel Capital that all employment and management decisions are made based on job-related factors. The Company is committed to compliance with federal and state laws that prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, or gender. Tar Heel Capital will make reasonable accommodation
for qualified individuals with known disabilities, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. This policy of non-discrimination extends to all personnel practices including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, job assignment, transfer, promotion, training, lay off and recall, separation and salary administration.