Strategic Account Manager
| Estimated Pay
|$68 per hour
| Boca Raton, FL, United States
Boca Raton, Florida
About this job
It's our people that make Shoes For Crews special! We hire talented people who support our values and provide training and coaching to our crew to meet their career objectives. Our success comes from great team work and exceptional individual effort. We strive to reward collaboration and recognize accomplishments in an environment of mutual support and respect. It's much more than a great place to work, it's where our crew looks forward to Monday, not Friday.
What You Will Love About US
- Great Company Culture-Awarded one of the TOP companies to work for
- Competitive salary
- Generous Health Benefit Package (some at NO cost)
- Prepare for the future-401(k) (with 3% match)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Hybrid and remote schedules
- Employee recognition platform
- Employee discounts (Including a FREE pair of shoes
- Wellness program
- Robust onboarding program
- QUPID Committee
- Engagement Committee
Our mission is to keep the workforce safe on the job with comfortable, quality protective footwear solutions-reducing accidents and saving money!
Shoes For Crews, LLC (SFC) is a dynamic designer, manufacturer and business-to-business marketer of the most technologically advanced, top-rated slip-resistant footwear for the foodservice, hospitality, industrial, and healthcare workplaces. SFC protects over 3.5 million workers per year in over 120,000 workplaces from slip and fall accidents. For over 30 years, the Company has built its reputation through innovative product development technologies, proprietary manufacturing, and distinct niche marketing
Shoes For Crews, LLC., is expanding their national sales team and seeking National Sales Account Managers for the Industrial market. Sales Account Managers are key to the organization's strategic business plan responsible for developing and expanding relationships and sales with decision makers of key accounts. This position provides the training and experience for future sales promotional opportunities
Shoes For Crews, LLC (SFC) is a dynamic designer, manufacturer, and business to business marketer of the top-rated and most technologically advanced slip-resistant footwear for the foodservice, hospitality, industrial, and healthcare workplaces. SFC protects over 3.5 million workers per year in over 120,000 workplaces from slip and fall accidents. For over 30 years, the Company has built its reputation through innovative product development technologies, proprietary manufacturing, and distinct niche marketing.
- Shoes For Crews seeks a Sales Account Manager focused on growing our Food & Beverage Manufacturing industry sector, utilizing a consultative sales approach to build and maintain long-term customer partnerships
- Manage and grow a portfolio of existing customers by analyzing and identifying customer potential and where product gaps exist in a customer's current purchasing habits
- Provide solutions that meet the needs of multiple-regional accounts within a complex selling environment
- Develop and maintain relationships with customer key decision management in Human Resources, Safety, Risk, Finance, Operations, Purchasing and Payroll
- Develop marketing strategies to ensure customer satisfaction, drive growth of existing and underperforming accounts and achieve sales targets.
- Demonstrated and successful sales performance building and maintaining relationships to generate sales through phone and in person meetings
- Proven and successful negotiations, presentation, problem solving, and closing skills
- 3 + years proven and successful B2B sales management with large account experience
- Accurate and professional written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Driven to meet goals, generate results and overcome objectives
- Proficient in Microsoft office software, and ability to use company CRM
- Current valid driver's license with a safe driving record
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or relevant field preferred
Shoes For Crews is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. Shoes For Crews provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and/or expression), pregnancy, race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, religion, disability, marital status, age, genetic information, veteran status or any personal attribute or characteristic that is protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.
To learn more about the Sole of the SFC culture and what attracts and retains talented crew members and makes SFC worth the ride go to