est. per hourStrohl Holdings Llc • 1h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per dayCopilot Careers • 22h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $18.00 - $20.00
Verified per hourPrimrose School • 6h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourJohnson County Government • 6h ago Excellent pay Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourKinderCare Education • 2h ago Just postedUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourGuidepost Montessori • 22h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- ProCare Therapy • 17h ago
Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourSoliant • 17h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourAcademy for Integrated Arts • 22h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Substitute Teacher - No Experience Needed!
|Set your own hours
About this job
Make an impact - Develop career skills - Flexible schedule
We're hiring substitute teachers for a top education client to fill immediate openings in Kansas City Public Schools.
Accepting applications from both certified substitute teachers and those with no teaching experience. Our recruiting coordinators are ready to help you through the entire application and onboarding process.
Substitute teachers carry out the daily educational program when a teacher is absent. As a substitute teacher, you will have an opportunity to amplify and develop your teaching expertise, provide a great learning experience for students and become an integral part of the school's educational team!
This position follows and teaches lesson plans, aids students in understanding subject matter, and ensures that regular classroom routines are followed.
- Administer day to day lesson plan and provide quality instruction of classroom
- Maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
- Report any student injuries, illness, and serious discipline problems to school administration
- Perform additional duties as directed by school administration
If you do not have all necessary qualifications, your dedicated hiring coordinator can help you obtain them.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent
- State/FBI Criminal History Clearance
- Substitute License
- TB Test
- Full suite of benefits including: medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Ongoing job training + support
- Career advancement - partner districts routinely hire our substitutes for full-time teaching positions
- Hundreds of daily substitute opportunities available – our online portal allows you to choose jobs on the days you want in your nearby school districts
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time