Certified Nursing Assistant - up to $26/hr - Now Hiring
| Verified Pay
|$26.00 per hour
|Jefferson, North Carolina
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
Looking for CNA jobs that fit your life? If you're tired of having no control over your schedule or just want to earn more money, PRN shifts could be what you're looking for! ShiftKey enables independent Certified Nursing Aides like you to bid on per diem CNA shifts posted by a vast network of Healthcare Facilities—all based on criteria you select. Choose the facilities you want, on days you want, and bid the rate you want.
- Better work/life balance - Don't want to work nights? Need Mondays off? Only want to work once in a while? No problem. Use ShiftKey to work as little or as much as you like.
- Extra income - Use ShiftKey to pick up shifts whenever you need a little extra money, even if you have another job. Get paid the next day with a PayCard or go with weekly direct deposit.
- Pick the right environment for you - PRN shifts are a great way to experience a variety of facilities.
ShiftKey partners with Stride Health to allow healthcare professionals who use the ShiftKey App to access Stride's portable benefits platform for affordable healthcare options such as:
- Life Insurance
- A high school diploma or GED.
- A valid CNA license in the state of North Carolina.
- Ability to complete a drug test, background check, and W9 form.
About the Role:
You know better than anyone that CNAs are essential members of a facility's medical team. Your role is to keep patients comfortable and on the road to recovery. Here are a few things you might do:
- Prepare rooms for admissions.
- Assist patients with activities of daily living.
- Document a patient's health issues/vital signs and reporting to the Nurse on Duty.
- Assist nursing teams to ensure the highest quality of care is provided.
Here's what ShiftKey users have to say about us:
"This was one of the best choices I've made as a nurse. I love the freedom I have now!!" - LVN, Dallas, TX
"Amazing! You make your own schedule. You get daily pay or weekly. And they always respond when you need them." - CNA, Springfield, TN
"I've been using ShiftKey for years. It's a very good way to work. The people and facilities are respectful and helpful." - CNA, Kansas City, MO