est. per hourProvider Solutions & Development • 3h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Northwest Permanente Physicians • 3h ago
Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekHost Healthcare • 3h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekKPG Allied • 3h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourDepartment of Veteran Affairs • 3h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekGuardian HealthStaff, LLC. • 3h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourFavorite Healthcare Staffing • 11h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekUniti Med • 12h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekAequor Allied • 10h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
About this job
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
Cascade Pathology Services, a Sonic Healthcare USA partner, provides pathology services in the Portland metro area. We are recruiting for a full-time AP/CP Pathologist to join our team of 15 Pathologists and five PAs. We serve six hospitals and numerous outreach clinics in the Portland metro area.
Qualifications and Expectations:
- Must be AP/CP board certified.
- Subspecialty fellowship training in surgical pathology, gynecologic pathology, cytopathology, or hematopathology is strongly desired.
- Prior practice experience preferred, but recent graduates are also considered.
- Candidates must possess or be able to attain a license to practice medicine in the states of Oregon and Washington.
- Covering services in one or more of the five Legacy hospitals in the Portland metro area.
- Signing out surgical cases in a semi-subspecialty sign-out model.
- Interpreting intraoperative frozen sections and rapid on-site cytology evaluations.
- Presenting at general and/or specialty tumor boards.
- Serving as CLIA director for clinical laboratories.
- Covering call, equally shared among all pathologists.
Cascade Pathology Services is a collaborative group of pathologists with diverse areas of expertise and levels of experience. We are seeking candidates with a teamwork-oriented work ethic, excellent communication skills, strong diagnostic skills, and a collegial personality. Our practice is located in Portland, or a thriving home to amazing restaurants, farmers markets, arts and culture, and professional sports teams (Trailblazers, Timbers, Thorns, etc.). It is also a short drive to the beautiful Oregon Coast, the Columbia River Gorge, Mt. Hood, the vineyards of the Willamette Valley, with easy access to many hiking and biking trails.
Sonic Anatomic Pathology
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Company:Aurora Diagnostics LLC
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.