Travel Nurse RN - PCU - Progressive Care Unit - COVID19 - $2,134 per week - Now Hiring
| Verified Pay
|$2,134 per week
| Jackson, TN, United States
About this job
Vibra Travels is seeking a travel nurse RN PCU - Progressive Care Unit for a travel nursing job in Jackson, Tennessee.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: PCU - Progressive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
VIBRA TRAVELS is looking for a CORPORATE TRAVEL REGISTERED NURSE to join our team. We look for nurses with acute care experience in ICU, step down, med surg/tele, and acute rehab.
Benefits/Perks of working with VIBRA TRAVELS:
• Work with 1 recruiter from start to finish and assignment to assignment
• Local and Non-local positions available
• Competitive hourly rate in addition to tax-free stipend (if applicable)
• No pay cuts mid-contract
• Referral bonus (up to $1500 per referral!)
• License reimbursement if traveling to new state where new license is required
• Your pick of assignments at facilities we own and operate nationwide (70+) or partner facilities
• Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
• Additional certifications may be required by Vibra Travels (ex ACLS, PALS, NRP)
• 1 full year of RN experience; Diploma or Associate of Science Degree in Nursing required.
Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
• Previous acute care experience is strongly preferred.
• Ability to project a professional image.
• Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
• Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
• Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
• Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
• Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace
Per Federal Health Care Worker Vaccine Requirements, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Anyone hired by the company must provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccine before they can begin employment or request and be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Unvaccinated employees on an approved exemption must submit to weekly COVID-19 testing and wear a respirator at all times while in the facility. Some states and locations require increased frequency testing pursuant to state regulations.
Vibra Travels Job ID #20231011-4. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined.
About Vibra Travels
Regardless of the placement you’re seeking, you’ll experience the same great benefits when choosing Vibra Travels for your next contract.
White-glove service, every step of the way:
At Vibra Travels, we believe in providing top-notch service to our travel nurses. From the moment you first contact us, you’ll experience a level of support and care that sets us apart from the rest.
Your recruiter, your partner:
Unlike other travel nursing agencies, we believe in building one-on-one relationships with our clinicians. Your dedicated recruiter will be your advocate, guiding you through the entire process and ensuring your needs are met.
Clinical support at your fingertips:
We understand that being a traveler can sometimes be challenging. That’s why we have a dedicated clinical support team available to answer any questions or concerns you may have during your assignments.
Nationwide placements, endless opportunities:
With Vibra Travels, you’ll have access to placements across the nation. Whether you’re looking for an acute care, rehabilitation, critical care, or behavioral health hospital, we have opportunities waiting for you in every corner of the country.
Join us today and experience traveling done different!
- Holiday Pay
- License and certification reimbursement