Integrated Clinical Health Psychology – Covington, LA
| Estimated Pay
|$10 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Ochsner Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Psychologist. Ochsner Health is an integrated healthcare system with more than 36,000 employees and over 4,600 employed and affiliated physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties. It operates 47 hospitals and more than 370 health and urgent care centers across Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and the Gulf South.
Candidates must have a Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Clinical or Counseling Psychology from an APA accredited university; be licensed or eligible for licensure in Louisiana; and have experience working with children and adolescents.
This position will provide integrated Psychology to Women’s Services, Pain Management, Gastroenterology, Cancer Services, and other medical subspecialties.
The provider will also provide Psychotherapy and Psychological testing to children and adolescents. Work with families within an integrated medical center. Consult and support medical providers within the Department of Psychiatry and Primary Care
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Paid vacation, holidays and CME
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Additional benefit options focused on physical, financial, social and mental health
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice and tail insurance
Why Choose Ochsner Health:
- Flexible schedules to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Integrated health care delivery model with multi-specialty collaboration, large internal referral network and innovative resources dedicated to improving patient care and your ease of practice.
- Physician-led organization that ensures our providers are given the tools and support needed to care for patients.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, physician leadership and community service.
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the health system to enhance flexibility in patient management.
- Our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is demonstrated by hiring a workforce that celebrates individual uniqueness among people and cultures. We focus our efforts in key areas that correlate back to our core values of Patient First, Compassion, Integrity, Inclusivity, Excellence and Teamwork.