est. per hourKinsmithloans • 8h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Up to $750
Verified per weekApexFocusGroup • 8h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourAlorica Inc. • 8h ago Good payUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourPIP • 8h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourCanon U.S.A., Inc. • 8h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourWeed Man • 8h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourShellpointmtg • 8h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourTower Loan • 8h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourFood Lion • 8h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Customer Account Specialist- French Bilingual (Entry/Experienced Level Professional)
| Estimated Pay
|$20 per hour
|Greenville, South Carolina
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Michelin is hiring!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Michelin has an immediate opening in Greenville, SC for a French-speaking Customer Account Specialist who will be responsible for handling the end-to-end operational relationship with our valued customers and partners.This includes forecasting, order and logistic execution, accounts receivable, and managing customer requests.
Michelin's purpose is to support everyone's right to move freely to find their better way forward.Respect for customers is at the heart of what we do to provide a quality of service that matches our reputation for delivering the highest quality products.We need great candidates who can help us provide an excellent, meaningful customer experience. If respect for people, collaboration, and trust are some values you live by, you should consider joining us, the Worldwide leader in Tires!
This opportunity is at our North American Corporate Headquarters in Greenville, SC and features a hybrid onsite schedule. Our campus features a cafeteria, credit union, trademark store and health center. We are driven to be the employer of choice for people looking for a career with respect and purpose. Come join our team!
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Manage the short-term product forecast requirements and alert relevant partners of variations
- Monitors and handles order execution to plan any non-automated orders, ensure stock availability, and optimize order delivery to meet the customer requirements
- Handle order tracking, monitor delivery execution, and keep the customer advised
- Collect and facilitate all customer requests (physical, value, and quality)
- Leverage critical thinking to solve problems proactively and provide continuous improvement to our operations
- Partner with the customer and internal business partners to collect payment for orders and keep our accounts receivable balanced
WHAT WILL YOU BRING
- 4 years degree or equivalent experience
- Previous customer service, accounts receivable, supply chain, or logistics experience is a plus
- Proficiency in French - written and verbal
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) with a proven track record of relationship building with customers and internal business partners with a servant leadership mentality
- Ability to discern varying customer and internal partner priorities and make quick, good decisions
- Effective problem-solving skills to analyze, find the root cause, and implement solutions to eliminate/reduce the risk of the problem happening again.
- Proven analytical skills to objectively examine data, recognize patterns, and make connections between seemingly unrelated ideas or concepts
- Willingness to work a hybrid, in-office schedule
Inspire Motion for Life: Apply Today!
As the leading mobility company, we work with tires, around tires and beyond tires to enable Motion for Life. Dedicated to enhancing our clients' mobility and sustainability, Michelin designs and distributes the most suitable tires, services and solutions for our customers' needs. Michelin provides digital services, maps and guides to help enrich trips and travels and make them unique experiences. Bringing our expertise to new markets, we invest in high-technology materials, 3D printing and hydrogen, to serve a wide a variety of industries-from aerospace to biotech. Headquartered in Greenville, South Carolina, Michelin North America has approximately 23,000 employees and operates 34 production facilities in the United States and Canada.
MICHELIN tires have been ranked the #1 Tire Brand across major categories and segments by industry experts and consumers alike. For nearly three decades we've been recognized for our achievements in Customer Satisfaction, Performance, Durability, Technology and Innovation.
Michelin cares for the personal and professional development of its employees. We support career advancement through various options, which include: skill and career development, training, career exploration and work with cross-functional teams. We offer the possibility of a varied and fulfilling career path in an environment where unique contributions are valued.
Michelin offers 10 Business Resource Groups (BRGs) which are all-inclusive groups created and led by employees who have shared life experiences across various diversity dimensions. Each group supports business strategies and initiatives along with meeting the needs of members. The goal of each group is to help employees feel welcome and included, support employee engagement and encourage professional development. BRGs also provide cross-cultural support, career management resources and opportunities for community involvement.
Michelin provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors. Consistent with these obligations, Michelin also provides reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at .
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship.
Get in the driver's seat and be on your way to a meaningful professional journey!