IT Support Tech (Mobile Device) - Performance Incentive Plan - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay
|$42 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Are you interested in driving change? Do you have a curiosity-driven mindset to discover what is possible? Are you a self-driven individual with integrity? Do you want to be part of a department that is on the path to becoming uniquely extraordinary? If so, join us as Stemilt’s IT Support Tech - Mobile Device. Stemilt, a vertically integrated Company that brings wholesome and earth-friendly products to families around the world, and the largest employer and pillar for the Wenatchee valley community, is looking to become a leading employer, not just in its home valley but, around Washington, and the world. If you are an open-minded, continuously learning individual that looks to push the limits, and is beyond ego… This Company is for you. We are World Famous! Join us, you will love it here!
As Stemilt’s IT Support Tech-Mobile Device you will be providing customer service to employees that have company cell phones and desk phones. In this position, you will be provisioning cell phones and MiFi’s. This position supports four thousand Stemilters and it’s required to deliver extraordinary customer service at all levels, in addition to helping drive performance, efficiency, and quality of work by providing guidance, instruction, direction and leadership to the team, and adhering to company policies, procedures, and system documentation. Excellent prioritizing and organizational skills are a must.
Reports to: Infrastructure Security Manager
What we bring to your table:
- A World Famous! benefits package that includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Short- and Long-term Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Paid holidays (7)
- Paid-time-off will accrue as outlined in the employment handbook
- Performance Incentive Plan
- An amazing opportunity to create new performance standards and help lead a new team, develop knowledge, and new career growth paths.
What you bring to our World Famous! Table:ValuesCultural NormsIntegrityAssume GoodwillInnovationPersonal AccountabilityTrustClear CommunicationsHumilityResolve ConflictStewardship
- Experience with iPhone and iPads
- Experience with cloud PBX
- Experience with PBX Reporting
- Experience Mobile Device Management systems
- Provisioning iPhones and MiFi
- Able to repair cell phones and tablets
- Detail orientated
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite operating on Windows
- Bi-lingual (Preferred)
- A desire to create strategy and design of an environment that creates a World Famous! employee experience.
- Ability to deliver high-quality results with an exceptionally transparent, consultative, and partnering attitude.
- Ability to interact and connect with all
- A commitment to understanding that change is the only constant and practice of change with purpose, flexibility, and adaptability is a must.
- A desire to deliver an extraordinary experience at every interaction, in fact, World Famous!
Extraordinarily satisfied and happy ?? Stemilters