Verified per hourGood Samaritan Society • 3h ago Good pay Just posted Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekCore Medical Group • 7h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekArdor Health Solutions • 7h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourMays Home Health • 1h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourClinical Management Consultants • 3h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Medical Inpatient Unit Nurse Manager - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay
|$32 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Join Our Team as a Medical Inpatient Unit Nurse Manager!
Are you a dedicated and passionate nursing professional looking to take the next step in your career? We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity to be a Nurse Manager to lead the Medical Inpatient Unit at an esteemed non-profit hospital, located near the charming city of Dodge City, KS.
This 100-bed hospital is part of a leading regional health system committed to providing high-quality patient care, fostering professional development, and promoting a culture of excellence. With a strong focus on community engagement, the healthcare system offers room for internal growth and promotion within our healthcare network.
Medical Inpatient Unit Nurse Manager!
The Medical Inpatient Unit Nurse Manager will play a pivotal role in ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care and the smooth operation of the nursing unit. The RN Manager's leadership and clinical expertise will empower the nursing team to provide compassionate and top-notch healthcare services.
- Leadership: Provide guidance, support, and mentorship to our nursing staff, fostering a collaborative and positive work environment.
- Clinical Expertise: Oversee patient care, ensuring adherence to established protocols and best practices, and step in when complex situations arise.
- Staff Development: Assist in the recruitment, training, and ongoing development of nursing staff, contributing to their professional growth.
- Quality Improvement: Implement and monitor quality improvement initiatives to enhance patient outcomes and satisfaction.
- Resource Management: Efficiently manage unit resources, including staffing, supplies, and equipment, to meet patient needs and budgetary constraints.
The Clinical Nurse Manager will be offered competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- Continuing education and professional development opportunities
- Employee wellness programs
- Paid time off