We have an immediate opening for a Chill / Hospitality Staff.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Execute all customer service operations, ensuring all prepared products meet the restaurant standards of quality and excellence. Assemble, and present completed treat orders, including stocking, cleaning and maintaining all customer areas in a clean, safe, pleasant manner and to all restaurant safety and health code standards. This position could include Front Counter, Drive-Thru, Cashier, Expeditor, and Hostess jobs.
Essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate clearly, quickly and politely with co-workers to ensure correct order is served to the customers.
- Prepare treat products following restaurant, health and safety standards and procedures quickly and accurately.
- Be pleasant and alert to customer needs.
- Greet guests as they enter restaurant or drive thru.
- Initiate and complete customer transactions quickly and accurately through the drive thru.
- Process customer transactions and maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout shift.
- Assemble and deliver order to customers quickly and efficiently.
- Keep entire work area clean and sanitary throughout shift.
- Prepare products quickly and accurately, while following all preparation, health and safety standards and guidelines when needed.
- Operate and maintain food/drink/treat related equipment and registers properly and safely.
- Complete assigned prep work for stocking and set up of work area.
- Stock and execute proper rotation of products.
- Assist with end of day cleaning.
- Controls food production process.
- Work as a “team” member to assure constant and consistent quality, service, cleanliness and value to each customer.
- Wash counters, tables, restrooms, trash receptacles, gather trash and remove from dining/service areas to proper receptacle, sweep, mop, stock and other cleaning tasks. Occasional need to be out of building (i.e., parking lot, freezer, trash container areas, etc.) for parking lot pick-up, trash removal and other maintenance and cleaning activities.
- Breaks down and cleans chill area thoroughly at the end of every day as assigned by a manager or shift leader.
- Operates work area in accordance with established standards, policies and procedures.
- Answer customer questions about product ingredients and preparation; suggest appropriate items to compliment customer orders.
- Assist in the success of the restaurant by ensuring guest satisfaction through adhering to standards for quality, value, service and cleanliness.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all restaurant employees and customers to foster and promote a cooperative and pleasant working climate.
- Communicate all significant issues, both positive and negative, with management staff.
- Must be able to move cases of food/paper products, buckets of sanitizing liquid or cleaner, containers of up to 50 pounds up to 10 times per six-hour shift.
- Must be able to perform under pressure in a high volume restaurant including moving and responding quickly for long periods of time.
- Must be able to travel quickly in customer service area as much as three times for each customer up to as many as 40 customers per hour of shift.
- Must be able to work in and out of different temperature ranges.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to read order monitors, and recall and communicate products and contents.
- Must practice established food handling procedures and meet any local health regulations.
- Must exhibit and use good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and promptness.
Posting ID: 8773674Posted: 2019-06-14