| Verified Pay
|$42.76 to $70.67 per hour
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
You Belong Here.
At MultiCare, we strive to offer a true sense of belonging for all our employees. Across our health care network, you will find a dynamic range of meaningful careers, opportunities for growth, safe workplaces, and flexible schedules. We are connected by our mission - partnering and healing for a healthy future - and dedicated to the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
Join our team as a Radiation Therapist at Capital Medical Center in Olympia, WA!
$10,000 Sign-On bonus available for those meeting eligibility requirements
FTE: 1.0 Shift: Day Schedule: Day
Benefits and Incentives
- $10k sign-on bonus (qualifying external candidates)
- Up to $10k relocation bonus (depending on the distance of move)
- Tuition assistance (100% of tuition and fees or up to $5,250)
- Incentive pay and shift differentials
- Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and 403(b) with employer contribution
- Generous paid time off to support work/life balance
Position SummaryThe Radiation Therapist is an ideal opportunity at MultiCare, delivering external beam radiation therapy in accordance with the prescription and instruction of the Radiation Oncology physician and Medical Radiation Physicist. In this role you will apply your radiotherapy expertise, attention to detail and your service orientation to your daily work functions.
- Accurately and safely deliver the prescribed planned course of radiation therapy per department procedures as follows:
- You will observe patients for unusual physical and psychological reactions, and report all observations/events immediately to the Clinical Nurse Specialist and/or the Radiation Oncology physician and assists in any emergency treatment
- You will maintain daily treatment schedule and works cooperatively with the physician, physics staff, and front office staff for scheduling treatment times, simulations and diagnostic studies
- Graduate of an accredited Radiation Technology program and board eligible, and must be registered to sit for next board exam given and has two consecutive trials to pass before being considered for dismissal
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology in Radiation Therapy and be certified as a Radiation Therapist by the State of Washington
- AIDS certification for health care workers (7 hours)
- CPR certification
As a MultiCare employee, we'll rely on you to reflect our core values of Respect, Integrity, Stewardship, Excellence, Collaboration and Kindness. Our values serve as our guiding principles and impact every aspect of our organization, including how we provide patient care and what we expect from each other.
- Belonging: We work to create a true sense of belonging for all our caregivers
- Mission-driven: We are dedicated to our mission of partnering for healing and a healthy future and the patients and communities we serve
- Market leadership: Washington state's largest community-based, locally governed health system
- Employee-centric: Named Forbes “America’s Best Employers by State” in 2023
- Technology: "Most Wired" health care system 15 years in a row
- Leading research: MultiCare Institute for Research & Innovation, 40 years of ground-breaking, clinical and health services research in our communities
- Lifestyle: Live and work in the Pacific Northwest - offering breathtaking water, mountains and forest at every turn.
Pay and Benefit ExpectationsWe provide a comprehensive benefits package, including competitive salary, medical, dental and retirement benefits and paid time off. As required by various pay transparency laws, we share a competitive range of compensation for candidates hired into each position. The pay scale is $42.76 - $70.67 USD. However, pay is influenced by factors specific to applicants, including but not limited to: skill set, level of experience, and certification(s) and/or education. If this position is associated with a union contract, pay will be reflective of the appropriate step on the pay scale to which the applicant’s years of experience align.
Associated benefit information can be viewed .