OPIOID RESPONSE PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay
|$62 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Recruitment #24-132-0202Date Opened 10/17/2023 08:00:00 AM Closing Date Open until filled Salary Range $82,708.78 - $144,740.35 Department MHSADS Job Type Open and Competitive Full/Part-Time Full-Time
Benefits Partial Benefits Reg/Temp Temporary
Loudoun County's Mental Health, Substance Abuse, and Developmental Services (MHSADS) department is a collaborative team of skilled professionals dedicated to supporting and connecting individuals and their families with person-centered and evidence-based services. Our diverse skills and expertise, whether those include Clinical, Behavioral Health, Residential Support, IT, HR, Finance, Compliance, or Operations each contribute to the wellbeing of our Loudoun County residents and community.
We welcome new teammates who approach their professional careers with enthusiasm and dedication to empowering change, growth, and development.
On behalf of Loudoun County Government, the Opioid Response Program Administrator will lead the development, coordination, and implementation of public health strategies to maximize the impact and benefits of opioid abatement settlement funds allocated to the County through the Virginia Opioid Abatement Authority. Applying exceptional leadership, data analysis, and comprehensive program management skills, develop the County's strategic plan of services encompassing addiction prevention, treatment, recovery, and other evidence-based support services to meet the community needs. Reporting to the MHSADS Director, the Opioid Response Program Administrator will conduct research, apply data surveillance standards, and conduct complex metric/data analysis to support recommended compliance-based program initiatives.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Design, implement, and coordinate opioid abatement related initiatives with internal and external stakeholders
- Build and partner with a coalition among local and state government staff, elected officials, nonprofits, businesses, faith leaders, individuals with lived experience, and other members of the public
- Provide guidance and policy recommendation to department leadership and County senior staff
- Contribute to written reports and presentations providing updates and progress status to the public, community partners, elected officials, and senior/executive staff
- Build and maintain collaborative public and private partnerships to develop strategic and innovative solutions to the opioid crisis
- Ensure services, program, and outcome parameters meet all applicable federal, state, and local compliance standards
- Seek, secure, and manage grants and other funding opportunities
This is a full-time temporary position anticipated to continue through the end of 2024 to establish long-term opioid crisis response community services. The full compensation range for this position is provided. Hiring salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Master's degree in Public Health or related field; three (3) years of related, progressively responsible work experience, including one (1) year of supervisory or team leader experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Valued Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience developing and managing substance use and/or behavioral health service programs
- Advanced presentation, data analysis, and organizational skills
- Bilingual (Spanish-speaking) and multilingual applicants are encouraged to apply
Employment is contingent upon successfully passing pre-employment background check to include fingerprinting, credit, NCIC, DMV and TB test. Must have a good driving record and a valid driver's license in Virginia or regional state of residence.
Loudoun County Full-Time Temporary Employees are eligible for comprehensive benefit offerings centered on Physical & Mental Health, Work/Life Balance, and Financial Wellness, including but not limited to:
- Group Health Plan Options (Medical, Dental, Vision, and Rx)
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Paid Holidays along with Annual, Sick, Civic, and Volunteer Leave Programs
- Credit Union Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
If you have questions about how to apply online, you may contact us by phone at (703) 777-0213 or email us at . EOE.