- $40,000 to $42,000
Verified per yearYMCA of the Suncoast • 2d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
| Estimated Pay
|$17 per hour
| 1782 N Lecanto Hwy
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Position: Shift Manager
Compensation: Hourly, Non Exempt
All Shift Managers are hired as "variable hour" employees. Hours are scheduled based on business needs, employee availability and performance.
Full Time & Part Time Hours Are Available
*DAILY PAY OPTION!*
In a world full of quick service options, Arby’s is seeking to be different and better. We are building opportunity by investing in brands, people, and systems designed for what's next, because a better tomorrow requires the right pieces today. If you are ambitious and looking for development and growth in your career; we have an opportunity for you!
As a Shift Manager you should:
- Have a High school diploma or equivalent
- Be ServSafe Certified or become ServSafe Certified before training period is complete and will uphold all ServSafe guidelines
- Have a minimum of 1 year of restaurant leadership training or management experience
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
- Prioritize continuous training of all employees
- Lead shifts with an understanding of the following restaurant functions: food preparation, sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, and personnel management
Other reasons to join our team?
- 401(k) Option with Employer Match
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rates
- DAILY PAY OPTION!
- Affordable telemedicine option (under $5 weekly!) for part time and full-time employees
- Corporate discount program for entertainment tickets and travel
- Free meal per shift for all Managers on duty
- Employee Discount: 50% off all food and beverages during your time off
NOTE- Filling out a full application is required for this and all positions.
This is not a full job description. Please call the General Manager at the location you are applying to for questions regarding physical requirements, full job descriptions or additional responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. Mosaic Red Hat Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Mosaic is committed to providing equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.