Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA - Full-time
| Estimated Pay
|$14 per hour
|Crockett mills, Tennessee
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Join our Community as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)! 8hr shifts 7a-3p, 3p-11p, and 11p-7a
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) at American Health Communities you will become a part of a team dedicated to providing excellent patient care. If you enjoy using your skills as a CNA to make life better for others, we want you on our team. We offer competitive pay, generous benefits and advancement opportunities. We believe in caring for the people that care for our patients and have many reward and recognition programs to highlight the awesome and important work our clinicians do each and every day.
Here are a few of our benefits:
- Annual performance wage increases
- 401k retirement plan with a company match
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- $50,000 basic life insurance – paid by the company
- Paid time off
- Discounted employee meals
- OnShift Wallet – access your pay faster!
- Leaders Credit Union
- Holiday pay
- Telehealth through 98point6 – free to all employees
- Continuing Education opportunities
- Nursing scholarships to obtain LPN and/or RN degree
- Career Advancement Opportunities
AHC–American Health Communities is a network of 29 skilled nursing and rehab facilities. We treat patients recovering from illness, injury or surgery and provide daily care for long-term residents. Our parent company, American Health Partners, based in Tennessee, is a multifaceted company with operations in seven states.
Certified nursing assistant (CNA) provide personalized healthcare to residents under the direction of our nursing staff. You would help us ensure the comfort and safety of those in our care by performing activities such as:
- Assisting residents in getting in and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, etc.
- Helping residents with bathing, feeding, linen changes, incontinence, etc.
- Observing and recording residents’ condition—food and liquid intake, vital signs, activities of daily living—and reporting changes to the nursing staff in a timely manner
- Completing appropriate documentation neatly and completely
- Participating and assisting in recreational and therapeutic activities for residents
- High school diploma, or GED, required
- Current State-Certified Nursing Assistant certification
- Job will require frequent lifting of objects up to 40 pounds
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Our Organization does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by federal, state, and local laws. The Organization will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made.
- High School or better
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Certified Nurse Assistant