Busser/Food Runner - Full-time
| Estimated Pay
|$12 per hour
| 1611 Deming Way
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
The Busser/Food Runner works as member of the Front of House team, maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the dining room, bar, and interior/exterior of the restaurant. The Busser/Food Runner may also be required to assist in running food and beverages to Guests, refilling beverages and helping other Front of House Team Members with assisting other Guest needs.
What You’ll Get
- Incredible Discounts:
- 50% Dining and Carryout
- 40% Retail Wine
- 20% Retail and Private Events
- Monthly Complimentary Wine Tasting for Two
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision Insurance plus Telemedicine and Wellness Program
- Company Matching 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible Savings Accounts- Health and Dependent Care
- Highly Competitive Pay plus Team Member Incentives & Rewards
- Pay Access before Pay Day
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Time Off
- Complimentary Team Member Shift Meals and Uniform
- Wine and Culinary Education
- Career Growth Flight Plan
- Milestones Recognition Program
What You’ll Do
- Assist Team Members in creating a personalized experience for every Guest, on every shift
- Clean and reset tables and/or the bar top once Guests have left
- Run food in an efficient and safe manner to Guest tables
- Prepare carryout bags and run carryout order to the Tasting Room.
- Pre-bus tables as necessary
- Communicate with Hosts regarding open tables and tables that are about to turnover
- Ensure proper table and station appearance
- Ensure floors and chairs surrounding tables and/or the bar are clean and free of debris
- Follow departmental checklist and standard operating procedures to ensure work areas are prepared for opening, mid-shift, or closing in accordance with company guidelines.
- Stock and maintain clean glassware, silverware, and dishware
- Ensure the bar is clean and assist Bar-Experts with making sure it is appropriately stocked
- Remove trash and garbage to dumpster area
- Clean and restock restrooms
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need
- Must represent Cooper’s Hawk Values
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Experience in a casual dining or upscale restaurant preferred
- Passion for people, wine, food, and service
- Outgoing personality with interpersonal skills
- An individual who thrives in a team-based environment
- Ability to communicate clearly with Guests, managers, and Team members
- Must be able to read, write and understand English and utilize basic math functions
- Ability to work flexible shifts and schedules, inclusive of weekends and holidays
- Ability to work calmy under pressure
- Ability to stand and walk up to 10 hours per shift
- Ability to carry up to 40 pounds
- Ability to exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to 6 hours in length
- Ability to perform essential functions to Cooper’s Hawk standards with reasonable accommodations
Cooper’s Hawk reviews several factors when establishing compensation. Salaries and hourly wages appearing in a job posting may be published by third parties and may not reflect the salaries or hourly wages offered by Cooper’s Hawk.
Cooper’s Hawk is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to the person’s race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Cooper’s Hawk makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. The Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurants was created with the inspiration of bringing the Napa Valley experience to all of America, by combining an elegant tasting room with a polished casual restaurant and scratch kitchen. Cooper's Hawk wines have won hundreds of awards and are the Official Wines of the Screen Actors Guild® Awards. We are built upon the belief that food and wine hold the power to forge a COMMUNITY, and with the world's largest wine club membership, we are paving the way to democratizing the good life!