| Estimated Pay
|$15 per hour
| 10161 Dayton Pike
Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Essential Job Functions:
- Stock all merchandise in its proper location according to shelf allocation established by management.
- Provide efficient and courteous service to customers at all times.
- Replace misplaced items to the proper location.
- Unload trucks.
- Sweep and mop all areas of store.
- Check the shelf label of each item to ensure pricing accuracy.
- Keep stockroom area neat and clean.
- Properly remove and dispose of all trash.
- Rotate all merchandise when stocking to ensure freshness and quality.
- Clean and straighten shelves.
- Responsible for hanging shelf tags.
- Stack product in stockroom.
- Bale all boxes.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Stocking experience a plus, but not required
- Ability to meet standard Physical, Mental, and Visual demands
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and/or written instructions, perform routine and repetitive tasks and have constant contact/interaction with various levels of individuals on a daily basis
- Ability to attend on-site work during scheduled shifts to adhere to company time and attendance policies
Benefits of working for Food City:
401(k) with company match, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Weekly Pay Checks with Direct Deposit, Company paid Life and Disability Insurance, Medical Plan with wellness benefits, Dental Plan, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations, Associate Offers, and so much more!
About Food City:
Food City is a privately held, family-owned company with a driving mission to "run the best store in town." Dedicated to giving back to the communities we serve, we encourage our associates to get involved with their local civic organizations. We consider our associates to be our greatest asset. Over 13% of the company is currently owned by our associates through our employee stock ownership plan, promoting tremendous pride in the services and products we provide. Whether your passion is baking, accounting, or trucking, Food City has a promising career opportunity for you. We offer flexible schedules to ensure our associates have ample time to spend with family and friends. If you're looking for a great career or the opportunity to try something different, consider becoming part of the Food City family.