Verified per weekTact Staff • 2h ago Just posted Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourCountryside Surgery Center • 1h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourBayCare Alliant Hospital • 3h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekGenie Healthcare • 17h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekHost Healthcare • 17h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekOneStaff Medical • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourHome Care Now • 23h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $75,000 - $85,000
Verified per yearAMA Medical Group • 23h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekTact Staff • 2h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Operating Room Registered Nurse - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay
|$38 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Countryside Surgery Center is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit your application for Operating Room Registered Nurse position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.
Countryside Surgery Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Countryside Surgery Center!
Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking an Operating Room Nurse for our ambulatory surgery center who demonstrates the values of our company by caring like family. You will be an amazing addition to our team by contributing your expertise in the circulating or scrub role. You will ensure safe and effective nursing care until your patient is transferred from your care to recovery.
What you will do in this role:
- Oversee the instrument and equipment set-up for your OR, including utilization of preference cards and ability to anticipate your surgeons needs
- Coordinate and oversee your room during a case as the circulator
- You will facilitate effective and efficient transition between surgical procedures
- Utilize appropriate body mechanics in moving your patients to stretchers and OR tables to prevent injury
- Manage your patients care and medication, including assistance with anesthesia
- Consistently review your charts for completeness, in accordance with documentation protocols prior to and after the surgical procedure
Qualifications you will need:
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an operating room setting, preferably in an ambulatory surgery center
- Active RN license as required by state of employment or appropriate compact licensure
- Valid BCLS Certification upon employment ***online certification not acceptable
- ACLS as required by facility
- CNOR certification preferred
Consider a fulfilling and secure career with Surgery Ventures, in partnership with HCA Healthcare. Our team of over 3,400 physicians manages more than 150 surgery centers across 16 states in the United States. As a dedicated unit within HCA Healthcare, we prioritize providing safe, efficient, and premium surgical services. With over 30 years of pioneering experience in the industry, our physician partners offer exceptional outpatient care to over 800,000 patients in communities across our network. We do so with the backing of the clinical, operational, and financial expertise of a Fortune 100 healthcare leader. At Surgery Ventures, we are committed to supporting your career growth and advancement at every stage.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Operating Room Registered Nurse opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- HCA Florida Northside Hospital
- The Springs at Boca Ciega Bay
- HCA Florida Trinity Hospital
- Tact Staff
- Ybor City Center for Rehabilitation and Healing
- HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital
- Mederi Caretenders
- U.S. Navy
- HCA Florida St. Petersburg Hospital
- HCA Florida Pasadena Hospital
- HCA Florida Largo West Hospital
- HCA Florida West Tampa Hospital