Verified per hourQuality Services • 5d ago Good pay Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hour
est. per hour
CNC Machinist - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay
|$30 per hour
|Cranberry Twp, Pennsylvania
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
Flowserve is a world-leading manufacturer and aftermarket service provider of comprehensive flow control systems. Driven by our Purpose, we are committed to building a more sustainable future to make the world better for everyone. With more than 16,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we combine our global reach with local presence. We support more than 10,000 customers worldwide, creating products to meet the needs of our customers who are supplying energy, fresh water, pharmaceuticals and other essentials to consumers, businesses and governments globally.
Join a company where the people challenge themselves to approach each situation with ingenuity and creativity to help provide our customers with the most innovative flow control products and services. You will be part of a team known for its industry-leading talent, unparalleled portfolio, and unmatched commitment to customer success. Flowserve’s culture promotes recognition and rewards creativity, hard work, and commitment. We invite you to put your talents and career in motion at Flowserve.
Flowserve offers competitive pay, annual bonuses, medical benefits on day 1, generous paid vacation time, paid holidays, 401(k) and many other excellent benefits!
Set up and operate a variety of machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments. Includes precision instrument makers who fabricate, modify, or repair mechanical instruments. May also fabricate and modify parts to make or repair machine tools or maintain industrial machines, applying knowledge of mechanics, mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
This is a 2nd shift position. Work hours: Monday to Friday from 3:15 pm to 11:45 pm. Location: Bridgeville, PA.
We also have openings in 3rd shift: From 11:30 pm to 7:30 am.
NEW HIRES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR UP TO A $2500 SIGN-ON BONUS! APPLY TO FIND OUT MORE!
- Operating Machine or Equipment – Operate basic equipment and machines and carry out routine tasks.
- Operations Management – Carry out operational tasks by following established processes.
- Equipment Maintenance and Repair - Help to maintain and repair equipment by carrying out preparations and providing assistance.
- Health, Safety and Environment – Follow basic mandatory work instructions to safeguard the environment and the wellbeing of oneself and others.
- Operational Compliance – Follow a straightforward mandatory procedure to ensure that work is carried out to the required quality standards and/or to ensure adherence to external regulatory codes and internal codes of conduct.
- Precision Equipment Utilization – Interpret and use precision measuring equipment/instruments such as micrometers, dial indicators, and depth gauges.
- Instructions and Drawings – Ability to read and interpret blueprints and geometric tolerances.
- Internal Communications – Exchange information with people by having courteous
interactions with them.
- Policy and procedures - Works with guidance to understand policies and procedures, while making sure they match organizational strategies and objectives.
- Verbal Communication – Uses clear and effective verbal communication skills to express ideas and request actions.
- Planning and Organizing – Works with guidance to plan, organize, and prioritize activities to efficiently meet business objectives .
- Health and Safety - Applies elementary concepts to manage and apply safe systems of work.
- HS Diploma / GED and at least 2 years relevant CNC machining experience.
- Experience with precision measurement tools.
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- CNC Programming experience.
Req ID : R-7809
Job Family Group : Operations
Job Family : OP Machining
EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers. Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access flowservecareers. com as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to employment@flowserve. com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.