est. per hourAdventhealth • 2h ago Just postedUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourCovenant Hospice • 2h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourAdventist Health • 8h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourTimberRidge Center for Rehabilitation and Healing • 14h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery Trauma PRN
| Estimated Pay
|$33 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an) Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery Trauma PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Ocala Hospital which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
HCA Florida Ocala Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery Trauma PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking a dynamic Labor & Delivery RN to join our team. We need a compassionate and reliable RN to provide care and treatment to obstetric patients in our patient centered care model. In this role you will be required to make clinical assessments of situations and manage treatment autonomously. You would be part of a phenomenal team that works hard to support each other while providing excellent care to our patients in a collaborative manner.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
- Collect comprehensive data pertinent to the patient’s health or situation
- Advocate for patients as part of the interdisciplinary team
- Analyze the assessment data to determine the diagnosis or issues
- Evaluates the obstetrical patient for any situation that may compromise the well-being of mother and fetus
- Participate in routine delivery as well as planned or emergent Cesarean Sections
- Act as an advocate for patient safety
- Ensure effective care and use of time, supplies, and equipment
- Educate patients regarding their medications, procedure and treatments, providing patients and their families with support throughout their stay
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 90 days of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Neonate Resuscitate must be obtained within 90 days of employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Associate Degree, BSN preferred
HCA Florida Ocala Hospital is a 288-bed facility. We are located in the heart of Ocala, Florida. Our hospital is a part of Ocala Health. We are home to Florida West Marion Hospital, HCA Florida Summerfield Emergency, HCA Florida Maricamp Emergency and HCA Florida Trailwinds Village Emergency. Our facility is a Level II Trauma Center. We are the region's only Comprehensive Stroke Center. We are committed to patient-centered care. We offer a host of quality and award-winning services. Our services include orthopedic, cardiovascular, emergency and neurological care, robotic and weight loss surgery and rehabilitation services.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery Trauma PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status