est. per hourBuffalo Wild Wings • 2h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $12.10 - $17.33
Verified per hourPilot Company • 7h ago Excellent pay Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourCookies and Cream LLC • 16h ago Good payUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourBuff City Soap Franchise • 7h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourChick-fil-A • 10h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourCookies and Cream LLC • 16h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourDairy Queen • 7d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Shift Leader - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay
|$15 per hour
| 1978 North Highland Ave
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Are you looking for an entry-mid level job in the restaurant industry that can lead to a career? We offer COMPETITIVE STARTING PAY, FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES, HEALTH BENEFITS, and 401k, ! Are you dedicated and ambitious? Come work with us. Work today, get paid tomorrow!
The Shift Leader supports the store management team’s daily operations of a Krystal restaurant in support of the Brand Vision, Mission and Promise while role modeling Krystal’s Core Values. The Shift Leader works with the management team in ensuring the compliance with company standards in all areas of operations to include; product preparation and delivery, customer service, facilities maintenance and financial accountability. This role accomplishes these objectives by assisting the management team in actively selecting, training and coaching the A+ talent to achieve key results in People, Customer, Sales and Profit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate the Krystal Core Values while assisting the management team in building high performing employees when training, retaining and recognizing A+ talent utilizing Krystal’s tools and processes.
- Partners with the management team to execute the Performance Management process consistently to ensure employees are set up for success and held accountable.
- Drives customer-focused culture by serving as a role model in resolving customer issues and partnering with the management team to train employees to meet or exceed customer service standards.
- Coaches, drive excellence, recognize and hold their shift accountable around core operational procedures through the use of the OSM and Company systems.
- Ensures that food safety standards are met through direct observation while running their shifts.
- Partners with the management team to ensure that restaurant level plan and marketing initiatives are in place and being implemented.
- Executes cash/security, inventory, labor and food control procedures during their shift and takes appropriate actions to identify and close gaps.
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Servsafe certification required
- High School Diploma or GED preferred with one (1) or more years restaurant experience.
- Systems & Software – proficient level knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, overnights, & weekends.
- May be required to travel to other locations, e.g. other stores, bank, meetings as business dictates
- Customer Focused- Recognizes the guest as the primary focus and acts accordingly; sets a high standard for exceeding guest expectations and motivates the team by role modeling effective service behaviors.
- Initiative-Takes action without being asked or required to; achieves goals beyond job requirements; is proactive and takes prompt action to accomplish tasks.
- Action Oriented- Consistently maintains high levels of activity or productivity; works with vigor, effectiveness and determination over a sustained period of time.
- Team Player- Encourages cooperation to accomplish team goals; promotes a respectful and inclusive work environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds of force frequently to move objects
- Ability to carry products/boxes and miscellaneous items weighing no more than 70 pounds
- Consistently handles product preparation
- Ability to kneel and follow proper lifting procedures
- Consistently lifts for product preparation, stocking and inventory