est. per hourGeorgia Hospice Care • 2h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $62,000 - $94,000
Verified per yearLancesoft INC • 22h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourCenterWell Home Health • 2h ago Just posted Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourThe Employee Connect • 5h ago Just postedUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hour77 Consultants • 6h ago Just postedUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourWeCare Staffing Solutions • 2d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourWhitestone Healthcare, LLC • 9h ago Excellent pay Just postedUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourApogee Solutions • 6h ago Just postedUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hour77 Consultants • 2d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Registered Nurse (RN) - Full-time
| Estimated Pay
|$36 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Become a Registered Nurse with Georgia Hospice Care
Do you value the time you spend with your patients? Is it important to you that your patients and their families know and feel that you are with them?
As a registered nurse at Georgia Hospice Care, you’ll evaluate patients and create care plans, all while communicating with everyone involved — the patient, the patient’s family, and the care team. You’ll serve as the driver of our care team to ensure every patient receives quality care.
And just like all of our team members, our RNs have access to Georgia Hospice Care’s supportive leadership team and professional development opportunities with plenty of room for advancement.
There are Benefits to Joining the Georgia Hospice Care Team!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Immediate Access to Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Program Bonus Eligibility
- Matching 401K
- Annual Merit Increases
- Years of Service Award Bonuses
- Pet Insurance
- Financial and Legal Assistance Program
- Mental Health and Counseling Programs
- Dental and Orthodontic Coverage
- Vision Insurance
- Health Care with Low Premiums
- $500 Matching Health Savings Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Virgin Pulse Wellness Program
- Fertility Assistance Program
About Georgia Hospice Care
A leading hospice and palliative care provider in Georgia, Georgia Hospice Care is dedicated to serving patients and families with love and delivering the highest quality care. With a career at Georgia Hospice Care, you’ll not only have the opportunity to use your skills to make a real difference, but you’ll also be part of an inclusive, respectful work environment filled with peers who have answered the call to care for others.
Our Company Mission
Georgia Hospice Care’s mission is to serve with love, providing comfort and support through compassionate care and meaningful experiences. For our team members, these aren’t empty words. In every interaction, no matter how big or small, we’re dedicated to providing a superior experience for patients facing life-limiting illnesses and their families.
A heart to serve patients and families and a passion for providing the best possible care
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a current state license as a registered nurse
- Experience: 2+ years of nursing experience in a clinical care setting (hospice experience preferred)
- Required: Reliable transportation. Ability to sit, stand, bend, move intermittently and lift at least 25 lbs and bear the weight of an average adult effectively
We’ve worked hard to build a caring culture of integrity, communication, diversity and positive experiences, and we’d love for you to join our team.
*Pay is determined by years of experience and location.