est. per hourStaples • 13h ago Urgently hiring 7.2 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Myriad Genetics • 2h ago
Urgently hiring 1.5 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified flatVector Marketing • 30d ago Urgently hiring 8.8 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified flatVector Marketing • 30d ago Urgently hiring 8.9 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per yearAstound • 4h ago 2.8 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Commercial Insurance Marketing Executive - Full-time / Part-time
| Verified Pay
|$19 - $22 / year
About this job
AssuredPartners is seeking a Property and Casualty Licensed Commercial Marketing Executive to markets accounts by consulting with Producers and/or Account Executives, responds to inquiries regarding new accounts, negotiates premiums and terms with insurance carrier underwriters, prepares proposals, and binds coverage.
The Ideal Candidate
- A true professional, you are an excellent balance of strong work & technical skills while being a team player.
- You are a great communicator up, down and across an organization and work well with other teams.
- The results of your work speak for themselves and drive the business forward.
If this sounds like you, we invite you to keep reading and apply!What You'll Do:
- Follows up with insurance carrier underwriters to answer questions and solicit quotes for new business.
- Must be able to manage high level of insurance related information in a variant of formats and be able to identify appropriate carriers for risks in a timely manner.
- Negotiates premiums, coverages, terms, and conditions with insurance markets for prospective clients in accordance with carrier delegated underwriting capacity and appetite.
- Meets with insurance carrier underwriters and marketing personnel to develop business relationships in order to determine carrier’s interest in various classes of business.
- Prepares and send new/remarket business submissions to appropriate insurance companies.
- Consults with Producers on markets for their risks, appropriateness of coverage structure, and negotiate pricing and coverage terms with carriers. Assists with pre-underwriting information gathering, coverage analysis, and proposal presentations if needed. Negotiates price and terms and have proposals prepared, bound and delivered to producers.
- Prepares proposals and binds coverage as necessary.
- Quotes submissions using online carrier rating systems. Maintains marketing database including customer/prospect files.
- Assists in executing marketing strategies and objectives.
- Assists in the analysis of lines of coverage and insurance company trends with the intent of maximizing opportunities for new business placement and customer retention. Plans and conducts market research to identify opportunities for increased sales.
To help you make the best decision for your personal growth, it’s important to us to share a glimpse of what we offer our top asset, our people:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous 30+ Days Comprehensive Paid Time Off Package inclusive of Paid Time Off, 10 Company Holidays, 2 Floating Holidays, 5 Sick Days, and 2 Volunteer Days
- Health benefit options with you in mind; 5 affordable medical plan options with rates based on your salary, company paid HSA contribution with eligible HSA plan selection, 2 dental plan options offering orthodontia coverage and 3 cleanings per year, and 2 vision plan options
- Company match 401(k) plan – 50% up to 6%!
- Support of your fitness wellness goals! We offer up to 75% off at over 11,000 gyms and fitness centers
- Opportunity to prioritize your mental health with 24/7 access to licensed therapists
- Pet benefits & discounts
- Access to our Employee-led Resource Groups (ERGs) that lend a voice to the variety of demographics represented throughout AssuredPartners
- Full knowledge of insurance markets. Maintain full knowledge of market underwriting appetite, line of business trends, insurance company changes, and coverage development.
- 10+ years of insurance experience
- 5+ years of commercial insurance experience working with middle to large-market clients
- Property and Casualty License required
- Tech savvy; ability to navigate multiple systems including Agency Management Software and Microsoft Office products.
AssuredPartners is passionate about fueling our clients’ innovation and growth. That makes us the perfect place for creative, dynamic people who want to grow their career while helping businesses, families and people thrive.
We’re proud to be the fastest-growing independent insurance broker in America, but we’re even prouder of the honest, caring relationships that our employees build with our clients every day.
Working with us will give you the opportunity to do work that matters while you learn with us, advance with us, and most importantly, grow with us.
AssuredPartners is committed to embracing diversity, equity and inclusion to create a workplace that welcomes and thrives on the unique experiences, perspectives and contributions of all team members. AssuredPartners is bringing the best people and most diverse talent forward to drive growth, innovate and think bigger!