est. per hourWatsco, Inc. • 2d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourApex Focus Group Inc. • 1h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourLowe Toyota • 9h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourHutchinson Mitsubishi • 9h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourAndy Thomas - State Farm Agent • 9h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $65,000 - $75,000
Verified per yearPizza Hut • 8h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Insurance Customer Service Representative
| Estimated Pay
|$22 per hour
|Warner robins, Georgia
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Customer Service and Sales Representatives work to maximize positive customer experiences by responding to customer inquiries regarding the company's products or services. They will communicate with internal and external customers about basic underwriting guidelines, policies, and marketing initiatives to service customer accounts. Additionally, Customer Service and Sales Representatives will analyze, clarify, and resolve policy and account-related questions. The position of the Customer Service and Sales Representative offers not only the opportunity for retention but agency growth through the expansion of a household by means of cross-selling multiple lines and participating in local marketing events. These actions will generate greater retention within the agency as well as new business growth.
- Base Salary
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Career Development & Growth
- Hands On Training
- Assists in prospecting new clients at local marketing events
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to help the customer identify specific products and solutions
- Solicit, sell and negotiate new business policies
- Review renewal business and identify appropriate follow-up action based on degree of change Cross-sell/up-sell products to existing customers
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Assist with the annual review process by contacting customers and preparing personalized customer coverage recommendations based on customers??? needs
- Perform risk analysis and underwriting
- Client/Claims liaison
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or complex customer interactions to senior team member
- Implement/adhere to company and Agency guidelines General customer service duties as presented
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Become licensed in Property & Casualty as well as Life, Accident and Health
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but will consider experience in lieu of education
- Must have excellent personal communications and phone skills
- Business Results: Able to meet individual performance metrics and goals.
- Multi-tasking: Able to successfully juggle multiple priorities at any given time.
- Attention to Detail: Maintain accurate and descriptive accounts of all customer interactions
- Communication: Possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Job Knowledge: Understand basic product, billing, underwriting, and processing guidelines. Teamwork: Accept feedback when offered and work well with others.
- Problem solving: Able to research and identify timely solutions to customer-related problems.