- $38.00 - $40.50
Verified per hourProfessional Case Management • 3h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekHost Healthcare • 9h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekNurses First Solutions • 9h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $16.00 -$18.00
Verified per hourAureus Medical Group - Nursing • 9h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per week3D Medical Staffing • 4h ago Just posted Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Pediatric RN for Homecare
| Estimated Pay
|$46 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Join a team that’s as passionate about patient care as you are! We’re looking for RNs in the Las Vegas/Henderson and North Las Vegas area to serve the needs of our Pediatric home health patient’s. You will work with children within the age range of infant to 18 years of age. Building a relationship with child and insuring quality of care. **SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE**
*** Full time, Part Time***
- Participate in the development and revisions of patient specific comprehensive assessments and care plans
- Patient and family education related to their disease process and care needs
- Collaboration with your patient’s care teams such as the physician, your supervisor, co-workers, and other medical providers associated with your patient
- Participate in NurseCore’s education programs as it relates to your patient population
- Mentoring and educating co-workers
- Record and report changes in patients’ condition
- Use effective relationship management techniques in communicating with the patients’ family or friends to provide mentoring, advice, comfort, and release instructions
- Communicate updates of medical condition to Physician and Clinical Director
- All other duties as assigned
- Current RN licensure with the State Board of Nursing in the State of Nevada
- 1-year experience as a Registered Nurse in the last 3 years in a supervised setting Or qualify for and complete our Nurse Residency Program
- Current CPR Card
- Negative TB/PPD or Chest X-Ray within the last 12 months
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the areas of experience
Who We are at NurseCore
NurseCore is more than an agency, we’re a family. We take great pride in the compassionate nature of our leadership team and the development opportunities offered to our nurses and caregivers. Our team works locally in each city and surrounding areas to make lasting partnerships with both facilities and caregivers that improve the lives of those within their communities. We would love for you to work with us and build a lasting relationship.
Our health professionals are the heart of NurseCore. That’s why we are happy to offer you competitive pay, benefits, a mobile app for timesheets, and access to our elite 24/7 caregiver support staff.
NurseCore provides benefits including health insurance and immediate employment and income verification through Equifax.
Some agencies and mobile apps contract (1099) staff. We employ (W2) our health professionals providing them coverage under our liability insurance, employer-paid taxes, overtime, and holiday pay*. We aim to assure you the best working and PRN experience with the least amount of risk.
NurseCore is made exceptional by our commitment to founding principles of professional and compassionate nursing services and leadership. To keep to our promise of quality and professionalism, we require all our applicants consent to a background check, and drug screen.