Verified per hourAvamere Living • 2h ago Just posted Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $2,160.00 to $2,592.00
Verified per weekDelta Companies • 20d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $84600 - $116400
Verified per yearCenterWell Home Health • 1h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourSunbelt Staffing • 13h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourSoliant • 13h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourSpindle • 13h ago Good payUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourOlympic Sports and Spine • 20h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourFaithStaff LLC • 20h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourTexas Nursing Services • 20h ago Good payUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Occupational Therapist, Home Health Full Time
| Verified Pay
|$84600 - $116400 per year
About this job
As a Home Health Occupational Therapist, you will:
- Assess/screen patient's daily living/work-related skills and develop therapeutic retraining programs with measurable objectives. Administer and interpret diagnostic and prognostic tests of function to patients in their homes or other settings to assist the physician in evaluating the patient’s level of function.
- Confer with the patient's physician and other health care team members and participate in development/revision of the Plan of Care Treatment.
- Provide therapeutic treatment and instruction to patients in accordance with physician orders to improve/restore strength, coordination, range-of-motion and function or teach compensation measures.
- Review/expand the retraining programs in a manner consistent with the behavioral goals of each patient and within the guidelines of the rehabilitation program as a whole.
- Consult with other vocational team members, as appropriate, to develop and implement vocationally oriented plans consistent with the needs and capabilities of patients.
- Report patient status and progress to the physician, rehabilitation staff, Clinical Manager, patient and family members.
- Participate in care coordination and discharge planning activities and act as a resource to other health care personnel in meeting patient's needs.
- Design community reintegration activities to assist the client in the physical reconditioning effort, and/or the psychological adjustment and coordinate the plan with members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Recommend and/or design special adaptive equipment for clients to improve residence or working environments or improve their participation in the rehabilitation program and/or community.
- Design/train staff and family members to carry out the retraining program including dressing, feeding, grooming and hygiene skills, participate in team and family educational meetings.
- Coordinate/oversee/supervise/instruct and evaluates Occupational Therapy Assistant and Home Health Aide performance in implementing occupational therapy services.
- Accurately and thoroughly document patients' care observations, interventions and evaluation on the day services are rendered. Ensure that interim (verbal) orders received from the physician are accurately documented and implemented. Submit evaluation, treatment plans and discharge summary to the supervisor and care management staff.
Use your skills to make an impact
- Degree from an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- A minimum of six months of occupational therapy experience preferred
- Home Health experience a plus
- Current and unrestricted OT licensure
- Current CPR certification
- Good organizational and communication skills
Scheduled Weekly Hours32
Pay RangeThe compensation range below reflects a good faith estimate of starting base pay for full time (40 hours per week) employment at the time of posting. The pay range may be higher or lower based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
$84,600 - $116,400
Description of BenefitsHumana, Inc. and its affiliated subsidiaries (collectively, “Humana”) offers competitive benefits that support whole-person well-being. Associate benefits are designed to encourage personal wellness and smart healthcare decisions for you and your family while also knowing your life extends outside of work. Among our benefits, Humana provides medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) retirement savings plan, time off (including paid time off, company and personal holidays, volunteer time off, paid parental and caregiver leave), short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and many other opportunities.
About CenterWell Home Health: CenterWell Home Health specializes in personalized, comprehensive in-home care for patients managing a chronic condition or recovering from injury, illness, surgery or hospitalization. Our care teams include nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists, home health aides, and medical social workers – all working together to help patients rehabilitate, recover and regain their independence so they can live healthier and happier lives.About CenterWell, a Humana company: CenterWell creates experiences that put patients at the center. As the nation’s largest provider of senior-focused primary care, one of the largest providers of home health services, and fourth largest pharmacy benefit manager, CenterWell is focused on whole-person health by addressing the physical, emotional and social wellness of our patients. As part of Humana Inc. (NYSE: HUM), CenterWell offers stability, industry-leading benefits, and opportunities to grow yourself and your career. We proudly employ more than 30,000 clinicians who are committed to putting health first – for our teammates, patients, communities and company. By providing flexible scheduling options, clinical certifications, leadership development programs and career coaching, we allow employees to invest in their personal and professional well-being, all from day one.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Humana not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Humana to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.