Verified per hourNightingale's List • 12h ago Excellent pay Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekPlanet Healthcare • 12h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourCenter for Orthopedic and Research Excel • 14h ago Just postedUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourNaphCare • 2h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourSunbelt Staffing • 15h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Spanish Nurse Recruitment • 12h ago
Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourSoliant • 15h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourZenith Behavioral Health • 13h ago Just postedUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Registered Nurse (RN) - Days - Full-time
| Estimated Pay
|$40 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Day Shift Registered Nurse Position
Copper Springs is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located in Avondale, AZ. The hospital provides a full continuum of care for those suffering from a mental health issue and/or chemical dependency. This includes inpatient treatment, partial day programming and intensive outpatient services. Assessment services are provided 24 hours a day, seven days a week. At Copper Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®.
The Copper Springs Nursing Team is devoted to providing innovative and exceptional psychiatric care in a safe and therapeutic environment. We focus on creating a strong foundation for long-term healing and recovery with evidence-based practices, and utilizing medication therapy that is relevant and up to date. Above all, we truly value that both the patients and our staff are treated with dignity and respect, always going that extra mile to ensure a positive environment. So, do you have what it takes to become part of a team dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®?
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- UKG Wallet - We've partnered with UKG Wallet, a voluntary Earned Wage Access benefit, to offer employees access to their pay on their own schedule.
- Support the organization, program and unit philosophy of care
- Coordinate and deliver quality general and psychiatric nursing care to patients
- Ensure medical Orders are followed, initiate and follow treatment planning
- Act as a patient advocate at all times
- Graduate from an accredited program of professional nursing training
- Current unencumbered license to practice by the State Board of Nursing
- CPR Certification and Crisis Prevention Training (CPI) within 30 days of employment and prior to any patient contact
Previous experience in a psychiatric health care facility, with direct experience working with chemical dependency, dual diagnosis, psychiatric and geriatric patients preferred. Experience in patient assessments, family motivations, treatment planning and communication with external review organizations or comparable entities.