est. per hourEddie Bauer • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $26.94 - $30.31
Verified per hourL'Occitane En Provence • 2d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $21.68 - $25.48
Verified per hourForever 21 • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourWestern Bagel Baking Corp • 16h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourST JOHN KNITS INC • 2d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourVolcom llc • 12h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourVolcom llc • 2d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $26.94 - $30.31
Verified per hourL'Occitane En Provence • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourDollar Tree • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Retail Sales Print Supervisor
| Estimated Pay
|$23 per hour
| 21825 Erwin Street
Woodland hills, California
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
The world of working and learning has changed. This is your opportunity to be a part of a brand transformation and growth strategy within the retail industry. Staples is helping our customers and community discover innovative products, services, and inspiration that unlock what’s possible, while empowering you to unlock your potential. Our people are the heart of our success and there has never been a better time to join us as we lead the way in a new era of working and learning.
As a Print & Marketing Supervisor, you will be collaborative and inclusive in helping our customers while being part of a fun, team-oriented retail culture. You’ll lead a team in driving results for key metrics by selling and providing total print solutions for customers to help them achieve their Print and Marketing goals.
Get great perks.
- Bonus plan, full-time hours, generous paid time off, career development program, and weekly pay
- Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Hiring immediately
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans and other retailers, etc.)
- Full medical benefits package, 401(k) with company match, and many more benefits
Schedule an interview immediately.
- Schedule an interview potentially within minutes of applying. We'll let you know within 24 hours if you're not eligible. In-person interviews are at the store location
Play an active role in helping your store, your people and your customer win.
- Connect with customers and build relationships to provide creative solutions and value-added print and marketing solutions
- Drive customer satisfaction by focusing on customer engagement, quality, and the community
- Coach associates in exceptional service, consultative selling, and total solutions
- Lead and develop a team committed to operational excellence in driving profitable sales & margin
- Consult with customers, ask open ended questions to offer them appropriate options and deliver a total print solution to drive sales and dollars per transaction
- Leverage Salesforce.com to actively manage customers through in-store engagement and proactive outreach to grow relationships
- Be flexible to perform other duties as assigned
Essential skills and experience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and weekends)
- Experience leading a team and/or supervising others while managing many priorities
- Basic computer skills to open, save and send electronic files, email, and use Microsoft Word (or similar programs)
- Attention to detail and keen eye for noticing quality issues
- Experience overcoming objection and engaging with customers to understand their needs
- Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range, climb ladders, stand and walk continuously
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.