The job below is no longer available.
est. per hourSOUL CITY CATERING AND CAFETERIA LL • 21h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $45,000 - $48,000
Verified per year
Help Desk Technician Tier 1
•30 days ago
| Estimated Pay
|$38 per hour
|Beech Grove, Indiana
Compare PayEstimated Pay
We estimate that this job pays $37.73 per hour based on our data.
About this job
Get on the CREW!
Are you searching for the BEST JOB EVER? Ask anyone, Crew Carwash is famous for our people and how we treat each other! If you want to join a team with outstanding earning potential, amazing benefits and the best coworkers, apply today!
Check us out!
We are honored to be a Glassdoor's Best Place to Work Recipient for 2023, our 4th year in a row!
What do we have open?
We have a full time Help Desk position open at our Fishers IT Center.
Enough about us, what can we offer YOU?
Whether you are looking for a great job as you continue through school, or a lifetime role serving grateful customers; we may have the right role for YOU!
- Provide Telephone IT Support for Locations
- Configure and Troubleshoot POS Peripheral
- Manage and Maintain Desktop, Server Computer Systems, and Other Computer Assets
- Provide After-hours emergency phone support
Provide Level 1 Telephone/Email Support for Retail Locations
- Answer & record phone calls, email messages, and voicemail messages presented to the Help Desk.
- Record all necessary information in call tracking tool for each problem.
- Resolve every problem possible by providing training or technical assistance to caller utilizing documentation, online knowledge bases, on-site training (when possible), or other technical support channels.
- Invoke escalation procedures to appropriate support contact in a timely manner.
- Serve as liaison between end user and other IT personnel.
- Inform Associates of system outages and upgrades.
- Document additions / changes / deletions to Help Desk documentation.
Configure and Troubleshoot POS Peripheral
- Assist location to resolve point-of-sale issues.
- Repair and configure peripheral devices as needed.
- Coordinate equipment returns and repairs
Manage and Maintain Desktop, Server Computer Systems, and Other Computer Assets
- Assist in network user / device administration.
- Assist in the support and maintenance of company computer assets.
- Monitor and order inventory needed for the Company’s various systems.
Our position offers great benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Retirement plans WITH Employer Match
- Competitive compensation
- Student loan repayment
- College tuition assistance. We give up to $3,500 each year. Just average 20 hours worked per week to qualify.
- Free Carwashes
- Employee Recognition and appreciation events
Experience and Growth:
- Career advancement opportunities. We are growing every day and so can you.
- Our car wash is a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills. You’ll gain life experience that goes far beyond just providing a great service in a friendly environment
- We offer award winning training and development you won’t find at other places, this will benefit you now and in the future!
Position is full time, working 45 hours/week.
Crew Carwash is an equal opportunity employer and always maintains a drug-free workplace.
A position at Crew Carwash is more than just a job, it's a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds.
Your gender, how you pray, your skin color, your hometown, who you love, your disabilities and your age ARE ALL WELCOME here. At CREW Carwash, Crew is our FIRST name and we want you ON THE CREW! All we require is excellence and a dedication to customers and team members!
Sounds too good to be true right? Well, you will never know if you don’t apply!
We simply can’t wait to meet you and for you to find out what you’re missing in a job. Our recruiting team all started as Crew Carwash Associates and they are ready to share the Crew Culture with you!