RN ICU - Nights - Now Hiring
| Estimated Pay
|$39 per hour
|Oak grove, Arkansas
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Now Offering New Increased Pay Rates!
Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical role in providing excellent care to patients a hospital setting? If so, consider joining our team as a RN in our ICU Department at Siloam Springs Regional Hospital.
What we offer:
Our registered nurses (RN) enjoy a robust benefits package including health insurance, flexible scheduling, 100% licensure/certification reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement, and up to $20K for student loan contribution and many ways to earn your degree at low or no cost.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Evaluating assigned patient and plans
- Implementing and documenting care
- Performs various patient tests and administering medications within the scope of practice
- Teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self- care skills
Key qualifications to be considered for this include:
- License to practice as an RN in the state of Arkansas
- Requires a Current BLS
- ACLS and PALS or acquired within 90 days of start of employment.