Verified per weekSkyline Med Staff Allied • 2h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekSkyBridge Healthcare Therapy • 2h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekHost Healthcare • 2h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekArdor Health Solutions • 2h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekAequor Allied • 2h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekCoast Medical Service • 2h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekSynergy Medical Staffing • 2h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourNeogen Care • 3h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Physical Therapist - Inpatient / Outpatient Dual Role
| Estimated Pay
|$51 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Have you ever considered a split position working in both the inpatient and outpatient settings?
This is possible at PT Solutions and comes with so many benefits!
PT Solutions starts with a true love of physical therapy and fuses that passion with science and training to create an unmatched standard of care for patients. Our enthusiasm is evident in all we do, both in the clinic and in the community. PT Solutions Physical Therapy is a physical therapist-owned private practice. With points of service across the US, we work in partnership with our patients and are committed to keeping them in motion throughout all phases of injury and healing. That dedication creates authentic connections with patients and makes PT Solutions the best place to redefine recovery. Our clinicians strive to serve their clients using research-driven treatments to provide relief and restoration of their normal life.
LEARNING AND GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
- Provides an opportunity to see patients through the continuum of care (from the time they are diagnosed in the hospital, through outpatient and finally re-entry back into the community).
- Provides additional continuing education opportunities:
- FREE Inpatient in person continuing education courses (twice each year in every region)
- Paid inpatient MedBridge subscription (unlimited)
- Inpatient Evidence Hour (monthly)
- Various inpatient learning collectives (quarterly)
- FREE outpatient in person continuing education courses (once each quarter in every region)
- Outpatient evidence-based hour (weekly/biweekly)
- Outpatient ortho residency program
- Outpatient structured ortho, neuro and pelvic health mentorship programs
- Provides growth opportunities in Leadership, Education, Quality, and Research
- Daily in person interactions with the multidisciplinary hospital team (rehab, nurse, physician, case management, dietitian)
- Daily interactions with rehab team (physical therapist, occupational therapist, speech-language pathologist, rehab aide)
- Work with patients at their most vulnerable time, often right after insult/injury.
- Family atmosphere
- Daily interactions with the rehab team depending on location (physical therapist, occupational therapist, speech-language pathologist, rehab tech)
- Front office collaboration and support with patient services coordinator
- Work with patients after being discharged from hospital and back home.
- Family atmosphere
- Competitive compensation with ability to earn performance-based incentives
- Flexible schedule with opportunity to earn extra cash working extra inpatient shifts
- Experience working with a diverse patient population: Neuro, Trauma, Ortho, Hand Therapy
- Foster a positive work environment by living clinically through PT Solutions core values
- Local and national organization dues and license renewal fees reimbursed by PT Solutions
- Fitness incentive, insurance benefits, employee assistance program, 401k and profit sharing, and PTO package to include employee illness bank (EIB) accrual
- Sign-On Bonus available
- Refer a friend bonus opportunities
- Graduate of APTA or CAPTE approved physical therapy program
- State licensure
- Basic Life Support Certification from the American Heart Association
Base Rate: Estimated at $95,000-$135,000. Additional compensation may also be earned
Expanding Access to Quality Care
At PT Solutions, we’re more than colleagues; we’re a tight-knit community united in our mission to expand access to quality care. Our commitment to you is evident in our industry-leading professional development opportunities. From ongoing evidence-based clinical education to dedicated mentorship opportunities and an APTA-accredited Orthopaedic Residency Program, we propel our clinicians toward excellence in physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech-language pathology, and athletic training.
As we aim to be the go-to rehabilitation provider, we seek committed professionals eager to join us in that mission. A career with PT Solutions is an opportunity to shape the industry and make a lasting impact.
Let’s go further together and transform care. Join the #PTSLife today!
To see what #PTSLife is like, visit , and .