est. per hourDeltek, Inc. • 5h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourCisco Systems, Inc. • 5h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourTeam Velocity • 22h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourNIGP • 23h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourSparks Group • 16h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourLandCare • 22h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per yearOmegaHires • 23h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourAkina Pharmacy • 22h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourBCMC • 22h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Sr. Customer Care Representative
| Estimated Pay
|$57 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Sr. Customer Care Representative
Job ID: 2023-29300
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Category: Customer Care/Service
PAR - NVH
Welcome Home! Build your career with Lennar!
As one of the nation's largest builders, Lennar has built over one million new homes for families across America. Since 1954, our communities have catered to all lifestyles and family dynamics, whether you are a first-time or move-up buyer, multigenerational family, or active adult.
At Lennar, Everything's Included in our homes, and Everyone's Included on our team. Our Everyone's Included vision is to be as inclusive and diverse as the communities we build unleashing the power of diversity within our workforce to drive innovation & sustainable growth.
Senior Customer Care Representative:
Lennar is seeking a Senior Customer Care Representative who will supervise, coordinate, and manage daily operations of customer care associates, including, but not limited to scheduling, material ordering and check-in, quality control, trade partner management and effective material control. Additionally, this person will mentor, train and supervise customer care team while monitoring adherence to company policies/procedures. Finally, this person will monitor production and quality related functions, such as Customer Care, OSHA, Associate Training and Land Development and Construction Department.
- Manage and direct all aspects of customer care
- Schedule and supervise daily trade partner activities in accordance with job schedules and business partner scopes of work as they relate to customer care
- Ensure that work is in compliance with City or County requirements and building codes
- Maintain records of all Purchase Orders
- Approve all trade partner invoices upon satisfactory completion of the job
- Provide trade partner feedback to the Director of Construction & Customer Care concerning the trade partner's timeliness and attention to detail
- Ensure job site cleanliness and safety
- Frequently inspects homes for quality compliance while under construction
- Coordinate municipality inspectors to ensure timely approvals of development phases
- Maintain customer and trade partner relations
- Provide initial and ongoing training to construction team and customer care team regarding warranty issues
- Meet established Regional/Divisional goals set while demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness to ensure quality of work
- Communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and in written correspondence
- Work closely with the customer care team to ensure open communication on all matters; develop a strong environment conducive to proactive resolution of issues and strong commitment to producing a quality end result
- Other duties as assigned
- Conduct field meetings with trade partners, construction staff and sales staff as needed
- Manage departmental performance against agreed targets and budgets, and within policies and standards
- Work closely with the construction team to ensure open communication on all matters; develop a strong environment conducive to proactive resolution of issues and strong commitment to producing a quality product
Associate is prohibited from making manual repairs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, or equivalent work experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- Minimum 8 yrs. experience in project/construction management in residential construction required
- Minimum 3 yrs. experience in directing, coordinating, and supervising construction staff
- Associate is prohibited from performing manual repairs
- Valid Driver's License with good driving record
- Valid auto insurance coverage
- Advanced knowledge of scheduling, budgeting and document management
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints
- Computer literacy and proficient in MS Office products (Word and Excel)
- Excellent follow-up, communication (written and verbal) and time management skills
Lennar Core Values
Our commitment to Quality, Value, and Integrity is the underlying foundation upon which Lennar was built, and these three fundamental principles still guide us in caring for our customers, associates, shareholders, and community.
Life at Lennar!
Lennar recognizes our associates are the heart of the company's success. Learn new skills, build your path, and become an integral part of the Lennar Family.
When You Join:
- Health Insurance - Medical, Dental & Vision
- Vacation - 3 weeks of vacation per year to start
- Holidays, Sick Leave, & Personal Days
- 401(k) Savings Plan with company match
- Paid Maternity & Bonding Leave
- New Hire Referral Bonus Program
- Product Purchase Discount for Associates
- Associate Assistance Plan
- Everyone's Included Day - In the spirit of inclusion, diversity, and caring for our community, Lennar encourages our Associates to take a day to connect, reflect and inspire those around us, in a way that is uniquely important to you.
- And More!
Lennar is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws.
Please see job description