Strategic Advisor-Clinical Assets (Hybrid-WI & IL)
| Estimated Pay
|$17 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
If you are wondering what makes TRIMEDX different, it's that all of our associates share in a common purpose of serving clients, patients, communities, and each other with equal measures of care and performance.
- Everyone is focused on serving the customer and we do that by collaborating and supporting each other
- Associates look forward to coming to work each day
- Every associate matters and makes a difference
It is truly a culture like no other - We hope you will join our team! Find out more about the available position below.
The Strategic Advisor serves as a client resource to facilitate the delivery of our Clinical Asset Management service. This individual is intimately familiar with the client's asset management process and leverages TRIMEDX's proprietary Clinical Asset Informatics toolset to evaluate asset composition, inventory trends and asset performance to identify OpEx Savings, CapEx Avoidance and Cash Recovery opportunities and projects. The Strategic Advisor has the ability to effectively present actionable insights, change behaviors and improve processes through the use of verbal and written communication. This leader has experience developing and forming partnerships using a consultative approach. They have high level presentation skills and are able to present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact. This leader exhibits a bias for action, customer orientation and self-awareness as they actively work to save our clients money. The Leader works closely with our Mobile Medical Equipment Teams, Centurion Service Group, Clinical Engineering Teams, to frame our solution's overall client value proposition and key performance indicators.
Locations: Illinois or Wisconsin with close proximity to a major airport. Position is Hybrid. Candidates must have the ability to travel as necessary for business to client hospital sites, conferences, seminars, meetings & trainings, etc., including to our Indianapolis, Indiana Central Office.Responsibilities
- Identifies and leads projects that save our clients' money. Projects are focused in the following areas:
- Defer purchases to future period: The ability to delay the purchase of clinical assets to a period in the future
- Validating purchase request: The ability to rationalize the existing clinical asset request to more closely align with the need (change quantity, mix, type)
- Retire unneeded assets: The ability to reduce existing asset inventory based on actual utilization levels and national comparative benchmarks
- Reallocation assets: The ability to redeploy existing equipment within the hospital affiliation versus purchasing new capital assets
- Monetize asset ROI: The ability to maximize the income earned through the sale of clinical assets via FMV insights
- Reduce unneeded rentals: The ability to decrease the amount of rental equipment based on the utilization of equipment already owned
- Tracks and reports the financial and operational benefits achieved from completed initiatives
- Works with client leaders to establish the TRIMEDX toolset as the single "source of truth" for the enterprise's clinical asset inventory and associated asset performance data
- Develops high-touch and high-trust relationship with client leaders
- Facilitates organizational communications regarding clinical asset lifecycle issues and makes connections between stakeholders needed to raise awareness, complete needed trouble-shooting and facilitate timely resolution of issues
- Identifies trends of escalated issues or recurring problems and develops improved cross- functional processes to resolve those problems
- Leverages expert knowledge to anticipate a wide range of future needs and opportunities and facilitates development of complex solutions
- Provides analytics and project management support for client initiatives
- Strong healthcare business perspective and industry/market awareness
- Strong strategic thinking skills and the ability to tie back to actionable, measurable plans
- Proven expertise in managing change
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong presentation, written/oral communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and the ability to draw insights from data
- Be a self-motivated, innovative person with analytical, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic, culturally diverse environment
- 5 + years of experience in healthcare services delivery
- 5 + years of leadership experience in an acute-care hospital environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a business-related field
- MBA, Masters or advanced healthcare degree
- Advanced training in Lean/Six-Sigma process improvement
At TRIMEDX, we support and protect a culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are the foundation. We know it is our uniqueness and experiences that make a difference, drive innovation and create shared success. We create an inclusive workplace by actively seeking diversity, creating inclusion and driving equity and engagement.
We embrace people's differences which include age, race, color, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, education, genetics, veteran status, disability, religion, beliefs, opinions and life experiences.
Visit our to view our full Diversity, Equity and Inclusion statement, along with our social channels to see what our team is up to: , , .
TRIMEDX is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug-Free Workplace.
Because we are committed to providing a safe and productive work environment, TRIMEDX is a drug-free workplace. Accordingly, Associates are prohibited from engaging in the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of any controlled substance or marijuana, or otherwise being under the influence thereof, on all TRIMEDX and Customer property or during working/on-call hours.