NOW Hiring - North County Caregivers (Hca/Per ID)
| Verified Pay
|$21.50 - $22.50 per hour
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
Location: Carlsbad, North County San Diego, and surrounding communities.
Now hiring for full-time and part-time work.
HIGH NEED for HCAs willing to work in Upscale Facility in Carlsbad! CPR/Physical required for this shift - we can help you obtain! Inquire for more details regarding available schedules and pay rates!
Seeking experienced caregivers to join our rapidly growing team in La Jolla! Caregivers with professional OR family experience are encouraged to apply.
At TheKey, we're on the hunt for compassionate, committed, and understanding individuals to join us in our caregiver roles. As an integral part of our team, you'll offer unparalleled in-home care, enabling seniors to enjoy safety, comfort, and independence in their own residences.
At TheKey, our mission is straightforward: We're devoted to empowering seniors to lead safe, fulfilling lives in the comfort of their own homes. Delivering exceptional care is our top priority, and we value the crucial role our caregivers play in this mission. To ensure this, we provide extensive training and indispensable resources to our team.
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages
- Paid Training - Virtual/Online/Hands-On classes
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Mileage Reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan - industry leading 20% matching
- Access to our CareAcademy - continued training and development
- Year-round caregiver recognition programs & appreciation days
- Employee Referral Raffle Program
- 24/7 Caregiver Support Team
- Weekly Pay
- Dedicated and supportive local office staff
COVID-19 Protocols and Essential Worker Support:
- 24/7 Covid Rapid Response Team
- PPE supplies provided if needed/required - masks (required), face shields, gowns and gloves
- Safety Precautions Training
- Assistance with gathering resources/county testing
Who You Are:
A dependable, compassionate and empathetic professional looking for a career with a profound purpose. You are motivated by helping others and providing quality service above all else. You are driven by making an impact and contributing to a better quality of life for the aging population. You want to show up and make a difference each and every day.
What You Will Do:
You will have the ultimate responsibility to help implement customized care plans that encompass solutions to nurture the whole person in mind, body and spirit. You will be providing impeccable care to clients by assisting in scheduled activities as well as overall care management. You will treat your clients like family, going above and beyond to enhance their quality of life.
- Delivering exceptional care to the dedicated client in their home
- Help execute comprehensive personalized weekly schedules and care plans
- Complete daily tasks in a safe and professional manner (ADLs)
- Supply personal companionship, remaining actively engaged with each client by providing ongoing social & emotional support
- Assist with personal care activities to include personal hygiene, mobility assistance, incontinence care, light housekeeping, feeding and meal preparation
- Keep order, safety and client enjoyment top of mind at all times
- Provide transportation to and from appointments as needed
- Administrative functions such as documentation of completion of tasks and report changes in the client’s physical condition, mental capability or behavior
Required Skills, Education and Certifications:
- HCA/PER ID preferred but not required to apply - we can help you obtain!
- Alzheimer's or Dementia experience is a plus
- Empathy, compassion and kindness a MUST
- Ability to use sound judgement and remain calm in a variety of situations
- Must be reliable, dependable and on time
- Basic computer skills as well as overall technical savviness
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Can pass a background check and provide references
- TB Test within 90 days of hire
- Must have a reliable means of transportation to get to and from work
What We Are All About:
At TheKey, we pride ourselves on hiring quality professionals who feel just as passionate as we do about helping transform the lives of aging adults by providing the utmost white glove experience for our clients to promote a healthy mind, body and spirit. Our employees are compassionate, committed, innovative and dedicated to improving the quality of life our seniors so deserve. Would you like to help us change the way the world ages?