Verified per hourRestore Hyper Wellness • 1h ago Good pay 8.6 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourPAM Health • 1h ago Just postedUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourPAM Health • 2d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourAbout You Sitting Service LLC • 1h ago 7.9 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourAvenues Recovery • 24h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourAvenues Recovery • 24h ago 8.6 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Starts at $11.00
Verified per hourA First Name Basis • 1h ago 8.6 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourLouisiana Nurse Staffing Corporation • 1h ago 6 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Starts at $11.00
Verified per hourA First Name Basis • 1h ago 19.8 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Registered Nurse - Stepdown Care Unit PRN - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay
|$38 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Are you passionate about the patient experience? At LCMC Health, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. Our people are the magic ingredient! Jump-start your career as a Registered Nurse - Stepdown Care Unit PRN today with Lakeview Hospital LCMC Health.
Lakeview Hospital LCMC Health, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a Registered Nurse - Stepdown Care Unit PRN. We care for our community! We are committed to leading the way to a healthier future for the Gulf Coast. Apply Today!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Stepdown Care Registered Nurse coordinates and delivers high quality, patient-centered care. In collaboration with medical providers, the RN provides pre-operative and post-operative nursing care. The RN serves as an advocate for patients to support an unparalleled patient experience.
What you will do in this role:
- Assess patient condition during admission and during each shift, identifying and reporting any changes in patient status.
- Perform procedures or other functions as ordered by the medical provider.
- Document the administration of care in the patient medical record in a timely and thorough manner.
- Perform the administration of prescribed medications and monitors response.
- Maintain a knowledge of medications, procedures, and equipment used in the care of cardiac and medical-surgical patients.
What qualifications you will need:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse Diploma, or Bachelors Degree
We're a New Orleans-based, non-profit health system on a mission: to give the best possible care for every person and parish in Louisiana and beyond, and to put a little more heart and soul into healthcare along the way. And that means we do things a little differently around here.
Treating people like family is the LCMC Health way, and it always has been. Founded by Louisiana's first freestanding children's hospital, we've grown into a healthcare system that's built to serve the unique needs of our communities and families.
Today, we offer nine hospital locations: Children's Hospital New Orleans, East Jefferson General Hospital, New Orleans East Hospital, Touro, University Medical Center New Orleans, West Jefferson Medical Center, Lakeview Regional Medical Center, Lakeview Hospital and Tulane Medical Center. We offer a network of urgent care centers across the greater New Orleans area. With physicians specializing in everything from head to toe, our community can count on us to provide the right care, right where they need it.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse - Stepdown Care Unit PRN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.