- CNA Corporation • 10h ago
Urgently hiring 18.9 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- CNA Corporation • 10h ago
18.9 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourCare.com • 1h ago Urgently hiring 6.3 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourCare.com • 1h ago Just posted Urgently hiring 8.1 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekCore Medical Group • 1h ago Urgently hiring 18.9 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Ladgov Corporation • 16h ago
20 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourVocoVision • 9h ago 7.3 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- VocoVision • 9h ago
11 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourPediatric Developmental Services • 16h ago 9.8 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
| Estimated Pay
|$50 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
What Makes Us Unique:
- Full-time clinic-based work, salary $80,000 - $100,000
- Monthly billable hour bonus eligibility
- Loan forgiveness and tuition assistance
- Guaranteed bi-weekly paycheck
- Interdisciplinary teams with Board Certified Behavior Analysts & Occupational Therapists
Ally Behavior Centers is a leading DC area-based provider of behavioral health services to young children with autism. The goal of Ally Behavior is not to be the biggest provider of autism therapy services in the DC area, it is to be the best provider of services. Our team members are expected to be leaders in the community, ensure our high-quality standards are met, and foster an exceptional work environment.
To facilitate collaboration of care and superior treatment outcomes for our young learners, we have an opening for a Masters level SLP. Our center-based program delivers intensive early intervention for young children with autism. Each child receives 1-on-1 ABA therapy delivered by a technician and overseen by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) through the day. Most of our learners require speech therapy in addition to ABA and Occupational Therapy. We are looking for an energetic, motivated individual to provide high quality speech therapy, collaborate with our clinicians on case management, and help our learners maximize their potential.
We would also consider a strong candidate with great leadership and management skills for a more comprehensive role in the growth of Ally Behavior.
- Masters Degree required
- State License in Virginia required
- Graduate of a master's level program in Speech Language Pathology which is accredited by Education Standards Board or whose practice meets ASHA certification requirements.
- Meet the education and experience requirements for Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology or Audiology granted by ASHA
- Experience with early intervention and working with children with autism
- Strong and fluid writing and oral competence
- Desire for professional growth and career advancement
What You Will Gain By Joining Our Team:
- Medical +HSA, Dental, and Vision coverage through Cigna
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Short-Term Disability (100% Employer-Paid)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Term-Life/AD&D Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Critical Illness with Cancer Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Hospital Confinement Insurance
- Bonuses based on individual and company performance
- CEU assistance and professional development opportunities
- 18 days of paid time off plus 9 paid holidays
- Paid Basic Life Support training and certification
- Generous budget for purchasing assessments
- Low Caseload with 25 billable hours requirement weekly
Note: This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
Ally Behavior is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with Federal and State Equal Opportunity Laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro