est. per hourBurrell Behavioral Health • 5h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourFavorite Healthcare Staffing • 5h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourSaint Louis County Clerks Office • 5h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekCore Medical Group • 3h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekHost Healthcare • 3h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekPHP • 3h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourJohnson Controls International • 1h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourADEX Medical Staffing • 1h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourCareers In Trucks LLC • 2h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Registered Nurse - RN Case Manager
| Verified Pay
|$38.00 per hour
|Kansas City, Missouri
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
Make a Difference on Your Own Schedule and Terms!Hiring Case Managers in Missouri
Come join our growing team! A few of our perks:
Create your own schedule!
$38/hr. (including 100% of Hourly Wage Paid for All Drive Time)
Provides case management to assigned clients while directing a team of RNs, LPNs, and caregivers in the delivery of the care to the client.
- Graduate of a state approved school of professional registered nursing
- BSN preferred
- Current, unrestricted RN license in the state(s) of practice
- Minimum of two (2) years nursing experience including one (1) year in home care or closely related field
- One (1) year of supervisory and/or case management experience preferred
- Current CPR certification
Essential Functions/Areas of Accountability
- Responsible for functions and accountabilities as contained in the case manager job description
- Provide direct care and case management of assigned clients
- Assist and collaborate with the regional director and other personnel to identify and correct issues and/or improve services.
- Plan, implement, and evaluate care provided Participate, coordinate and manage client care conferences as needed.
- Serve as a local on-site clinical resource as needed and provides support to ensure client's home care needs are met.
- Assist and collaborate with staffing coordinators regarding the appropriateness of staffing and scheduling of personnel within scope of practice, competencies, client needs and complexity of home care.
- Adhere to nursing delegation guidelines as described in Agency Scope of Practice policy.
- Ensure adherence to Agency policies.
- Perform other functions as requested by the regional director which may include the following:
- Participate in interviewing, selection, and ongoing evaluation of clinical personnel as requested by the Regional Director
- Personnel training, education, and competency validation
- Review and evaluate clinical documentation for accuracy and completeness
- Participate in all Agency performance improvement initiatives including but not limited to quarterly medical record review
- Collect, document, and submit data on infections, occurrences, complaints and grievances, and performance improvement activities
- Perform and document supervisory visits as indicated to facilitate problem resolution
- Review nurse shift reports for adherence to policy and for opportunities for performance improvement
- Home chart completeness
- Timeliness of staffing cases post referral
- Equipment tracking
- Assist with marketing activities such as visiting with clients or physicians to discuss Agency programs as requested
- The senior case manager, or similarly qualified alternate, shall be available at all times during operating hours and participate in all activities relevant to the professional services furnished, including the development of qualifications and the assignment of personnel.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary
Available Benefits Include
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Time Off
- Voluntary Benefits
Standard Rate: $38.00 Hourly plus shift differentials, where applicable.
Please contact Rick Carey at (866) 776-0127 x350 or at firstname.lastname@example.org today to learn more about our opportunities where you can make a difference in your own career!
Professional Case Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.