- Mosaic • 2h ago
Just posted Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $23.00 - $28.00
Verified per hourEndless Journey Hospice LLC • 19h ago Good payUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourMid-City OB-GYN, P.C. • 19h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $70,000 - $85,000
Verified per yearCaring for People Services • 18h ago Just postedUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourA Nurse's Touch Staffing Agency, LLC • 19h ago Excellent payUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Starting at $90,000
Verified per yearCIRCLE CITY ABA OF NEBRASKA • 18h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Certified Medication Aide
| Estimated Pay
|$17 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Full-Time Days, Evenings and Overnights
If making a positive impact in the lives of others is always on your to-do list -- you'll LOVE working with a team that puts people first.
We're looking for a Certified Medication Specialist to join our team!
As a Certified Medication Specialist, you'll be responsible for administering routine medications to the people we serve as directed by the prescribing physician and providing support as requested by the supervisor.
Who will love this job:
- A proud advocate - you naturally stand up for people while remaining compassionate, responsive, inventive, and effective
- A go-getter - you're always looking for ways to add value, do better work, improve processes, build others up, and make the world a better place
- A collaborator - you naturally draw people together while remaining calm and focused, even in emotionally charged situations
What you'll do:
- Administer proper medication as directed by prescribing physician and in accordance with state certification, company policy, and CMA standards.
- Document daily administration of medication and notify appropriate personnel of any medication errors.
- Monitor medication inventory by properly disposing of any expired medications, and logging in new and refilled meds to ensure proper medication counts.
- Monitor assigned home's inventory for proper labeling of medications
- Detect, document and address signs of illness or injury which warrant medical or nursing intervention and perform first aid according to approved training as needed.
You should have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one-year related work experience
- CMA Certification
- Valid driver's license
- Previous experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities is preferred
Extras we think you'll love:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Professional & Personal Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (you earn it from day one!)