est. per hourUFP Industries • 1h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Manufacturing Techs (Packing / Dispensing), Randox Laboratories
| Estimated Pay
|$21 per hour
| 515 Industrial Blvd.,
Kearneysville, West Virginia
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
515 Industrial Blvd., Kearneysville, WV 25430
Randox Laboratories US Ltd. – Part of a global diagnostic solutions provider is going through a period of business growth, and as a result of this, we require highly motivated and dedicated individuals to work within our manufacturing facility in Kearneysville, West Virginia. These are full-time, permanent positions. Full training will be provided to the successful candidates.
This hands-on and varied role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Assembly of the component of various Randox testing kits
- Adding newly packed kits into the stocked cold-room and room temperature storage areas in adherence to the standard operating procedures and Work Orders.
- The retrieval of stock from the storage areas for dispatch in adherence to standard operating procedures and Work Orders
- Use of barcoding system to log kits in and out of storage areas.
- Adhere to company procedures for the dispensing of a range of diagnostic products either manually or by the operation of a semi-automatic dispenser.
- Maintenance and upkeep of equipment and instruments used in association with the dispensing process.
- Trouble-shooting basic problems relevant to the semi-automated dispenser.
- Wash bottles and lids as, and if, required.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Maintaining a tidy work area.
- Adherence to company Positive work Environment Policies, health & safety procedures, and the maintenance of a safe working environment.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- Good numeric and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and team working skills
- Good time-keeping skills
- Computer literacy skills
- Previous experience in a manufacturing / production / warehouse environment, while not essential, may prove advantageous.
Full training will be provided. Opportunities for progression exist for those who show potential.
Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics, supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand globally.
Working for Randox, you not only have the opportunity to work with our cutting-edge new technologies, but you will also contribute to improving healthcare overall.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.