Rad Tech Full Time Rotating - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay
|$65 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Up to $30,000 Sign-On bonus based on experience
Doctors Medical Center Modesto is a full-service, comprehensive health care facility, dedicated to providing the finest medical care for the community. From preventative and diagnostic services, to expertise in some of the world's leading technologies, DMC's multidisciplinary team of physicians and healthcare professionals is dedicated to your good health and well-being. Recognized for innovative cardiac and neonatal intensive care to advanced stroke and trauma treatment, the outstanding doctors at DMC represent most major medical specialties and are committed to being there for you, when you need them most.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.
- Comprehensive benefits for medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, behavioral health and telemedicine services
- Wellbeing support, including employee assistance program (EAP)
- Time away from work programs for paid time off, long- and short-term plan coverage
- Savings and retirement including a 401(k) Plan with a 50% match up to 6% of pay, employee stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, retirement readiness tools, rollover support, and financial well-being counseling
- Education support through tuition assistance, student loan assistance, certification support, and online educational program
- Additional benefits life insurance, supplemental health protection plans, auto and home insurance, legal counseling, identity theft protection, and employee discount program
- Registered nurses – Retirement medical benefit account (RMBA) – 2% of annual eligible income set aside in accordance with program guidelines
- Benefits may vary by location and role
Reporting to the Director of Imaging Services and/or designee, the Diagnostic Imaging Technologist is responsible for radiological care to patients of all ages, for the purpose of diagnosis and/or treatment of anatomical and physiologic disorders using ionizing radiation. Must have working knowledge of conventional Radiology. Must be able to operate all X-ray equipment and PACS. Prepares exam room, equipment, supplies and medications for patient's procedures and is responsible for patient education. Proven competency in addition to conventional radiography, working knowledge in at least one other area CT, MRI, or Interventional Radiology if applicable competencies are met. May be required to take call.
ARRT( R )
Fluoroscopy permit required
Sign on bonus doesn't apply to internal applicants
Pay Range: $41.00 - $57.63
Individual wages are determined based upon a number of factors including, but not limited to, an employee’s qualifications and experience.
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Rad Tech Radiology Tech X Ray Tech X Ray Technician Radiology Technician Rad Technician Radiologic Technologist Rad Tech Radiology Tech X Ray Tech X Ray Technician Radiology Technician Rad Technician Radiologic Technologist Rad Tech Radiology Tech X Ray Tech X Ray Technician Radiology Technician Rad Technician Radiologic Technologist Rad Tech Radiology Tech X Ray Tech X Ray Technician Radiology Technician Rad Technician Radiologic Technologist Rad Tech Radiology Tech X Ray Tech X Ray Technician Radiology Technician Rad Technician Radiologic Technologist2205016610
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.