est. per hourAHC VanAyer • 7d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $1,260 - $1,375
Verified per weekSupplemental Health Care • 6h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekArdor Health Solutions • 6h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekOneStaff Medical • 6h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourATC Marietta • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekArdor Health Solutions • 19h ago Just postedUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Travel Nurse RN - Med Surg - $1,599 per week
| Verified Pay
|$1,458 - $1,599 per week
About this job
Supplemental Health Care is seeking a travel nurse RN Med Surg for a travel nursing job in Martin, Tennessee.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Med Surg
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- Employment Type: Travel
As one of the largest Healthcare jobs placement agencies in the U.S., Supplemental Health Care has been partnering with RNs for more than 30 years. We’re now seeking Registered Nurses for openings at a Rehab facility in Martin, Tennessee. Our goal is to help open a range of options for our nurses so they can choose the assignments that fit their goals and lifestyle best.
RN Contract Details:
- $1,458 - $1,599 per week
- 12-week contract with possibility of extension
- Consult and coordinate with facility health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Administer and record prescribed medications
- Report adverse reactions to medications or treatments
- Travel pay packages including housing and meals allowance are available
Apply online today to learn more about these Registered Nurse positions and to start the placement process.
Supplemental Health Care offers a wide variety of industry-leading benefits including:
- Full medical, dental, vision, life, and even pet insurance to provide you with the coverage you need whenever you need it.
- Round-the-clock support. No matter where you are or what time it is, Supplemental Health Care is standing by.
- Our Share the Care program is the most dynamic, profitable referral program in the industry, to learn more about Share the Care check out shccares.com/referrals.
- SHC offers a 401k Retirement Savings Program to both full-time and part-time employees with company matching and a wide range of investment options.
- Discounted and free online access to CEU courses through Supplemental University. Through our online CEU options, you have access to the courses you need on your schedule.
- Current Tennessee Nursing License
- American Heart Association BLS
- 2 years of recent relevant nursing experience
Supplemental Health Care will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, or federal law. For this type of employment, Kentucky state law requires a criminal record check as a condition of employment.
Supplemental Health Care Job ID #1084585. Posted job title: Registered Nurse Medical - Surgical.
About Supplemental Health Care
Supplemental Health Care’s culture of caring and decades of experience help us make connections that fuel miracles in hospitals, schools, home health, and other sites of care across the U.S.