- $18.00 to $20.00
Verified per hourAkkodis • 10h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $70,000 - $90,000
Verified per yearJobot • 8h ago Just postedUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourActalent • 10h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Army National Guard • 23h ago
Just posted Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourElgen Staffing • 9h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Harrison Consulting Solutions • 16h ago
Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- J. Goldman & Associates LLC • 14h ago
Just postedUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Manager, Technical Service
About this job
Crown Cork & Seal, a global Fortune 500 packaging manufacturer has an immediate opening for a Manager, Technical Services in the North American Beverage Division. This individual is a key member of the Technical Service Team who supports various customer-filling operations in various regions of the United States. Position accountabilities include the following:
- Act as the key interface between the Company and the customer in trouble-shooting problems associated with the Company's final product and the customer's filling processes.
- Identify a final packaged product that is not working, troubleshoot the potential causes and incorporate a solution for the problems.
- Support the customer in areas such as equipment audits, rework of the final filled products, overhauls and equipment conversion.
- Interact with other members of the Company's Sales Team to develop strategies, resolve problems and implement solutions to support the customer.
Requirements for this position would include the following:
- BS level degree in Engineering, Packaging or Business
- 5-7 years of experience in Beverage manufacturing environment including 2+ years in a leadership role.
- Strong knowledge of Metal Seaming Technology (specifically Angelus, Pneumatic Scale and Continental)
- Working knowledge of Beverage Fillers Equipment (Crown, H&K, Cemco, etc.).
- Proven analytical abilities and be knowledgeable in root cause
- Proven mechanical skills including the ability to use gauges, dial calipers, micrometers and other related instruments.
- Ability to identify industry specifications and incorporate them into the Beverage filling process.
- Knowledge of Food Science or Microbiology processes will be beneficial.
- Strong PC skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point)
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written as well as proven presentation skills.
- Ability to clearly and effectively interact with customers on a variety of levels.
- Ability to identify a final packaged product that is not working or defective, troubleshoot the potential causes, and incorporate a solution for effectively resolving the problem.
- Ability to work overtime during the week and week-ends based on customer needs.
- Ability to travel (car and/or plane) up to 70% of the time.