est. per hourGallagher • 8d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Up to $19
Verified per hourGarner Health • 6h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourAmerican Cash Advance • 6h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourU-Haul • 6h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourJoyce Jones - State Farm Agent • 6h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourSharecare • 6h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourNexRep • 6h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourAcentra Health • 6h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourRoss Downing Chevrolet, Inc. • 6h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Customer Service Representative
| Verified Pay
|$35,000 - $45,000 per year
About this job
Is it time for a change? Advantage Resourcing is hiring a Customer Service Representative in Hammond, LA, ready to join a positive and collaborative team. We have partnered with a corrugated packaging company. Keep reading to learn more!
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm
Pay: $35k-$45k per year
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for taking and processing orders and addressing all customer inquiries and complaints.
- Place orders on a timely basis for customer needs and plant production schedule, process purchase orders, and manage and maintain the inventory levels on all required inventoried items.
- Update and maintain the required reports to customers daily, forward confirmations – Order Acknowledgements, ASN, and COAs, and handle customer complaints, and questions, and follow up with appropriate internal/external personnel as required.
- Maintain customer files, process new items, and collect completed New Item Checklist (NIC) documentation and implement NIC meeting for approval before new items can be produced.
- Coordinating/Processing paperwork for tooling (cutting die/print plates) to be ordered/received, recording, and distributing customer order changes, and coordinating accounting credit forms for approval.
- Assist sales personnel as needed on customer accounts, run all appropriate reports for the day review for correctness, and adhere to daily machine schedule.
- Make recommendations for optimizing the schedule to meet cost, quality, delivery, and service goals, communicate with necessary supervision to avoid problems between plant and customer, and develop working relationships with all other plant department employees/managers.
- Implement, maintain, and support all company policies and procedures, including safety program, and good housekeeping, and additional duties may be assigned by management.
This position requires the candidate to have a high school diploma or GED, 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment, experience in the corrugated container industry, computer literacy (MS, Excel, and MS Word), and excellent communication and organizational skills.
The services you offer are not without uplifting benefits to show our appreciation for your time and energy! Payday every single Friday by direct deposit or pay card. You will have access to a dedicated local team that cares about your success and is here to support you every step of the way. Don't forget about our employee discounts and referral bonus potential. We offer medical, dental, vision, and 401K options to suit you and your family's needs.
Click 'Apply Now' to submit your application and a dedicated recruiter will be connecting with you soon! We look forward to working together.
After you have applied, download our Staffmark Group WorkNOW App to receive real-time job offers and apply for additional opportunities. You can download it from the App Store or get it on Google Play.About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.