Dental Hygienist - choose your own schedule - $55-$75/Hour
| Verified Pay
|$55-$75 per hour
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
Pay Range: $55-$75/Hour
By using the GoTu app, you can find local temporary and permanent opportunities and get paid within days. Our platform allows hygienists to work when they want, where they want, and for how much they want.
Whether you're looking to find your forever job, get some extra cash for that upcoming vacation, expand your skill set, GoTu is the platform for you.
Designed with the help of a 30-year hygienist, our community of thousands of verified dental professionals has worked over 100,00 shifts since our launch in 2019 and proved that GoTu is the #1 app for dental hygienists.
WHY CHOOSE GoTu?
• Occupational accident and malpractice insurance
• Full control over when/where you work and how much you charge for your services
• No time commitments mean you can have the flexibility to build the career you want on your terms
• Express pay option allows you to get paid within a day of working the shift
• Guaranteed pay means you'll never have to chase down another check after your shift or have your hours reduced
• Cancellation protection up to 4 days prior to your shift with guaranteed pay
• We put the high touch with the high tech, so our live and knowledgeable support team is here to help you along the way
• Access to GoTu's endless library of educational resources and free live webinars allows you to advance your career more efficiently than ever before
DENTAL HYGIENIST JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Promotes dental health by completing dental prophylaxis, providing oral cancer screening and radiographic studies, charting conditions of decay and disease, and performing procedures in compliance with the Dental Practice Act.
• Prepares patients for dental hygiene treatment by welcoming, seating, and draping patients.
• Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains instrumentation for dental hygiene treatment by sharpening, sterilizing, and selecting instruments.
• Selects materials and equipment for dental hygiene visits by evaluating patients' oral health.
• Completes dental prophylaxis by cleaning deposits and stains from teeth and from beneath gum margins.
• Detects disease by completing oral cancer screening, feeling and visually examining gums, using probes to locate periodontal disease and to assess levels of recession, and exposing and developing radiographic studies.
• Arrests dental decay by applying fluorides and other cavity-preventing agents.
•PandoLogic. Keywords: Dental Hygienist, Location: Arlington, VA - 22205