- $18.80 to $36.78
Verified per hourUnitedHealth Group • 30d ago 14.3 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $19.47 to $38.08
Verified per hourUnitedHealth Group • 30d ago 11.1 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $19.00 - $20.00
Verified per hourCPP- Industry • 1h ago Good pay 10.6 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $17.00 - $19.00
Verified per hourCPP- Industry • 1h ago 10.6 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourFlowserve Corporation • 1h ago Urgently hiring 3.5 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourFlowserve Corporation • 1h ago Urgently hiring 4.1 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $18.00 - $20.00
Verified per hourPSSI • 1h ago Excellent pay 3.8 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourPSSI • 1h ago Good pay 6.7 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Kaiser • 19h ago
4.6 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
LVN - PM Shift
| Estimated Pay
|$25 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
ARC LVN will provide patient care and assist in the collection of data during the assessment process, within their scope of practice, under the direction of a licensed physician or Supervisor – Manager of Client Operations.
- Perform assessment prior to admission (obtain current medications, past medical illnesses, injuries, past surgeries and hospitalizations, and food, drug or environmental allergies)
- Obtain history of substance use disorders upon admission
- Obtain history of psychiatric comorbidities upon admission
- Upon admission and throughout treatment LVN will perform random urine drug screens
- Monitoring throughout the course of treatment to determine whether the health status warrants transfer of the patient in order to receive urgent or emergent care
- LVN will assume responsibility and accountability for assigned patients
- LVN will place PPD tests and record results for physician to interpret.
- Patient care assessment, identifying care requirements
- Documentation of health assessment and all pertinent health information throughout stay in treatment into the Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Monitor and assess the detoxification process – every 15 minutes
- Completion of detox assessments as outlined in the protocol (CIWAS/COWS)
- Receive and transcribe MD orders into the EMR
- Observe client’s self-administration of medication and treatment as prescribed through written MD orders in the EMR
- Assess for medication reactions and adherence
- Provide patient education regarding the treatment and recovery process
- Uphold infection control protocol in patient care areas throughout each shift
- Report any concerns to Supervisor and/or MD when appropriate
- Oversees the smooth progression of daily patient schedules
- Perform client checks and monitor their whereabouts at all times as a team effort with the Behavioral Tech staff
- Determine need and provide follow up for pertinent health assessments
- Monitor vital signs during each shift for all assigned clients
- Maintains an accurate inventory of medical supplies to ensure services are not compromised due to unforeseen shortages
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned.
This is a full-time hourly position working 1:30pm-12:00am
- Must possess and maintain a valid license (LVN) issued by State of California
- Must possess and maintain a valid Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR/First Aid certificate by date of hire).
- Must possess and maintain a valid Class “C” Driver’s License and liability insurance if driving personal vehicle on company property
- Preferred (1) year of experience in a chemical dependency setting providing direct patient care.
Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? Apply anyway! To provide truly innovative care, we need to have a diverse team around us. That’s why Discovery Behavioral Health is committed to creating an inclusive environment. If you find yourself meeting some but not all the above, we’d be happy to consider your application.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
For more information about our company benefits, please visit us at discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/
Discovery Behavioral Health seeks to build a diverse staff that is reflective of the patients we serve and the communities where we work. DBH encourages multiple perspectives, experiences, and strives to hire and retain a diverse workforce.PandoLogic. Keywords: Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Location: Downey, CA - 90239 , PL: 584967107